I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

popboyusa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

no wonder the recent lore has been better (in terms of sneak peaks and such)

Herald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

Quote:
A few of my favorite video games: Final Fantasy Tactics "
Hi. This makes you insta one of my favorite Rioters now.

Q: What's your favorite thing about working at Riot?

Bro Mang

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

The first champion I wrote for was Zac. My second champion is #116, who is a FEMALE - can you handle the spoilers?! (I just don稚 want to have to refer to her as him/her for the rest of this thread.)
Tell us everything you know or the poro gets it!
Quote:

Quinn X Jarvan OTP. Shyvana who? :P Actually, my favorite romance in the game is between an existing champ and a champion who has yet to be released. Runaan disapproves of this romance in the same way your lame parents disapprove of your sweet prom date. Runaan is grumpy like that.
Keep fighting the good fight.

Epjest

09-19-2013

Interesting, as an amateur writer myself it's good to see that Riot actually hires specifically for their lore, something that can be easily sidestepped for a game such as League.

My big question is what would you really want to do with League from a lore and story side that isn't being done currently?

Folded Socks

09-19-2013

Have you ever been to a restaurant in Texas (Houston I believe) named Lulu's Diner?

They have the greatest Country Fried Chicken/Steak ever and 5 lb Cinnammon Rolls

lightdragoon88

09-19-2013

Quote:

Quinn X Jarvan OTP. Shyvana who? :P Actually, my favorite romance in the game is between an existing champ and a champion who has yet to be released. Runaan disapproves of this romance in the same way your lame parents disapprove of your sweet prom date. Runaan is grumpy like that.

As I致e said earlier, if it were up to me, we would pair off all the champions into couples, and then there would be no reason for all this fighting! A prosperous (and romantic!) peace would descend over Runeterra, and League of Legends would become a game about making babies, not about killing people to obtain gold, and then buying items with that gold to kill even more people! Madness!

So...Bitzcrank dating services?

Any ideas on bring that back or are you swore to not talk about that?

Arctic Bro

09-19-2013

picture of Ransom
Name:  RiotRansom.jpg
Views: 6225
Size:  68.7 KB

Ransom

Creative Designer

09-19-2013
2 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergamewizard View Post
Welcome aboard.
Where did you get your username from?
I shot Liberty Valance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
When will we see a new yordle champion!? ;_;
Obviously, we are never, ever going to stop making yordles. So the answer to this question is always the same: Soon(tm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
Sneak peek on champ #116 soon?

In the meantime, I'll start posting links to songs I listened to while I worked on her. Here's the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzgzN9H6QM

HowDoIShot

09-19-2013

How do I get a gig like yours?

Grim Reaper

09-19-2013

Welcome to the forums! Favorite champ? And would you be up for playing a game every once in a while?

Edit: I know you like to play zyra and such, but I mean from a lore/concept standpoint