A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlasmaWreck

09-19-2013

I am very excited about Rengar and his new rework. I have a few ideas myself but im to scared to post them and i fear scar is no longer accepting ideas. I was getting really tired of just going around instagibing things. I got so tired that i stoped playing him and played talon. I don't see why everyone one is complaining that Rengar will no longer have his burst and "thats what makes him a predator" thing. Its stupid. Hunters don't just one hit stuff and run away with the spoils. (Knowing form being a knife and bow hunter myself) True hunters like rengar have battles/brawls with their pray. Take Rengar and Kha' zix's fight for example. The battle was not them just one hitting one another. It was an epic battle that took a day and still leaving them both alive to fight again. I personally think him being more jungle/busier is fine, as long as they do not get rid of his uniqueness, like his steath, ferocity, and bush trolling. And for you people saying rengar can instagib stuff look at kha. was just playing him and... whoa

kevster999

09-19-2013

Forgive me if what I'm saying is wrong, but were't we removing rengar's stealth/giving out a neutral buff/ VO to make enemy players aware we were around? Why is the stealth back and seemingly an on command stealth like before?

Saber Nero

09-20-2013

Rengar's leap + ult out range oracle's and almost outranges turret vision
Explain to me why that's a thing

X1zz3l

09-21-2013

No new infos yet? I R sad :c

nightnday13

09-22-2013

A week with no new info. the cat must be in stealth mode right now. Wonder when he will jump out

JaaGee17

09-23-2013

Pls put more updates! D:

Deadeluz

09-23-2013

This is such a joke Close the thread and go back to the drawing board. All of these changes are trash.

phóbós

09-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaWreck View Post
I am very excited about Rengar and his new rework. I have a few ideas myself but im to scared to post them and i fear scar is no longer accepting ideas. I was getting really tired of just going around instagibing things. I got so tired that i stoped playing him and played talon. I don't see why everyone one is complaining that Rengar will no longer have his burst and "thats what makes him a predator" thing. Its stupid. Hunters don't just one hit stuff and run away with the spoils. (Knowing form being a knife and bow hunter myself) True hunters like rengar have battles/brawls with their pray. Take Rengar and Kha' zix's fight for example. The battle was not them just one hitting one another. It was an epic battle that took a day and still leaving them both alive to fight again. I personally think him being more jungle/busier is fine, as long as they do not get rid of his uniqueness, like his steath, ferocity, and bush trolling. And for you people saying rengar can instagib stuff look at kha. was just playing him and... whoa
Riiiiight... What do you hunt that you have ongoing battles with? Really bad analogy.. I know of no hunter that fights with his prey. They assassinate it from afar - especially in this day and age.

Lady Mai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2013

Since we're on the topic of Rengar:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post33505371

I'm not honestly sure what's wrong with him, however. He has so much potential.

Insanities Eye

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phóbós View Post
Riiiiight... What do you hunt that you have ongoing battles with? Really bad analogy.. I know of no hunter that fights with his prey. They assassinate it from afar - especially in this day and age.
I thought it was a good analogy, bow hunting, sometimes it takes more than on shot to take down your prey, so you have to follow it by tracking and deliver the last shot...tell me have you ever gone bow hunting before my friend? If you haven't you should, it is really fun