I was excited to see galio on the patch!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrandSlam99

09-03-2013

And I expected to see the direct mr scalings and a new passive.
:/

Echo18

Senior Recruiter

09-03-2013

patch?
EDIT: nvm found it

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-03-2013

rickless is doing R&D on Galio. The ult CD/mana cost reductions were simply considered "low risk", and were an easy change.

AllMustFall

09-03-2013

Yay Galio.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

09-12-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

sorry for the late reply, but i wanted to pop in and say that i still have plans to get some more galio changes out on the pbe very soon. i went ahead and made the ult changes and delayed myself just a little bit so i could shift some time into getting some jayce changes finalized and shipped—xypherous did most (if not all) of the work and i really didn't want to see them sit for very long.

almost done with that, so hopefully we'll be talking about galio in the very near future. :3

Just Mid

09-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
sorry for the late reply, but i wanted to pop in and say that i still have plans to get some more galio changes out on the pbe very soon. i went ahead and made the ult changes and delayed myself just a little bit so i could shift some time into getting some jayce changes finalized and shipped—xypherous did most (if not all) of the work and i really didn't want to see them sit for very long.

almost done with that, so hopefully we'll be talking about galio in the very near future. :3
Jayce changes you say?! :0

kjj92

09-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post

Like next week?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

09-12-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misread View Post
Jayce changes you say?! :0
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3650167

as far as turnaround, i hope to have the jayce changes out in 3.13—we'll see how it goes though. :3