white skinless champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arashikato

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
This is the first I have heard of it. Consider running a repair before playing and seeing if that resolves the issue.
Its happening to a lot of as you can see. I'm not gonna but a new computer to play League seeing as i'm not old enough. I just wanna know what is causing it, its really annoying in team fights, cant tell who is who. I've tried repairing and reinstalling and nothing worked.

BlastBladeBlink

09-10-2013

BUG FIXED with last MAJ.

Thanks a lot Riot

noobsking7

09-12-2013

thank you riot you guys are the ****

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

09-12-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Also to help wrap up this thread:
The minimum OS we officially support is OSX 10.6.8.

If you have and older version than 10.6.8 you might not get the optimal experience. Make sure you upgrade those versions for the best performance / least bugs.

Aurorious

09-12-2013

My friend had this. We all laughed at him till he showed a pic. He was on a PC and the issue stayed after repairing. Don't know more than that, just poping in to say it's a thing.

Rogue252

09-12-2013

I'm not sure this is Mac specific. I may be out of line, I found this thread via dev tracker, but I have the issue but for blue champs on windows 7. Shaco is solid blue EVERY game for me. Even after repairs

A Shiny Psyduck

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue252 View Post
I'm not sure this is Mac specific. I may be out of line, I found this thread via dev tracker, but I have the issue but for blue champs on windows 7. Shaco is solid blue EVERY game for me. Even after repairs
That one I can possibly field as I have had this issue:

Did this happen after the latest major patch?
Are you using mods or custom skins?
This issue happened to me after the latest patch went live, ranging from the custom skins I used for a few champions to complete SR skins.
Until the person who did those skins updates for the latest patch you are going to have to just use it as Riot intended.

Good Luck D00d.

Rogue252

09-15-2013

Unfortunately, no, I have no custom skins in, that's not it