Good morning, summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotCaptainLx

Senior Animator

09-11-2013
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denerka View Post
I understand this, and while I appreciate your response, is it impossible to remind the technicians of the forum post? The issue has severely limited gameplay of many for the past week, and we still haven't heard any word. Even a simple "we don't have a fix at the moment" would suffice.
Hi Denerka,

I wish I had more insight into the issue - then I'd know better whom to forward it to. If you are using third party apps then we are aware that the patch does cause inconveniences but I'm not sure whom to talk to internally about it. The best thing you can do, other than raising awareness on the forums, is to create a support ticket. You'll be surprised at the turnaround time of these - I know it sucks to be stuck in technical issues and I hope we resolve them soon for you, but our player support will be able to answer your question much faster than it would take me trying to find a person that can help you in this - Riot has grown a lot and I'd have to take the time to understand the exact technical implications and then look for the right person - while our player support is aware of the issues and knows whom to talk to. My tip is this: write a ticket, explain how the current patch is affecting you personally, and ask them what we can do to fix that... I hope this will help you!

Lx

RiotCaptainLx

Senior Animator

09-11-2013
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX iRust View Post
Done, of course! Draven out!

RiotCaptainLx

Senior Animator

09-11-2013
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwkwardRainbow View Post
while you're here whats in store for the poros? Poro syndra any time soon?
Poros were a thing we created for fun... and I'm stoked how much our players love them. I'll always think about what we can do for them - and how to expand their role in LoL... but for now there's nothing in the short term planned for them.

Mediocre Top

09-11-2013

Please make a Poro Master champion who summons poros.

In-fact, if you do that please make a King Dedede skin and make his dance reference Kirby, like how Urgot does.

Tortferngatr

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCaptainLx View Post
Poros were a thing we created for fun... and I'm stoked how much our players love them. I'll always think about what we can do for them - and how to expand their role in LoL... but for now there's nothing in the short term planned for them.
If you guys ever do Unprepared Garen (now that his base model is up to par,) why not put Poros on the towel?

Echo18

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2013

Quote:
are we ever going to be able to attack poros?

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

Quote:
Poro backpacks please so I can stuff more biscuit into to them. God I love merchandizing.

EnderForHegemon

09-11-2013

Quote:
Are you... the Master and Maker of Poros? 0.0

BLAZEYOURBONGER

09-11-2013

ok thnx

Arduno

09-11-2013

Quote:
Poro invasion 2014 april fool incoming, HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR ANNIES HIDE YOUR BELOVED PHANTOM DANCERS!! THE END IS NEAR!!