Announcing Twisted Treeline Website!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

09-11-2013

The 3v3.gg team is thrilled to announce the launch of our coming soon page for our new website! Our goal is to cater to the needs of 3s players, while also expanding the 3s community. We will be hosting weekly tournaments with cash prizes, and qualifiers for an upcoming challenger tournament with a prize pool currently set at $5,000! Upon full release we will also be putting out all sorts of helpful content for the community, things such as blogs, videos, streams, and more!

Here is the reddit announcement if you would like to discuss it there : http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...eline_website/

http://www.3v3.gg

FAQ:
1. Why was this site made?

The main reason why this site was put together is because the 3s scene gets little to no attention. As a 3s player, I understand the frustration that new players harbor when they are unable to find any information on the game mode. We have dedicated this site to both helping new players learn the made mode, and also providing tournaments for the top tier teams. (Advertise more to top tier)

2. Who runs and maintains this site?
Currently, we have a full staff of challenger 3s players working on the site and creating content. Two specific challenger players are the ones that came up with the idea for the website and put it together.

3. What does this site offer that others do not?
The site will always be a safe haven for players to come and learn how to play 3s. We are currently focused on running weekly tournaments and making videos for our viewers. This site is specifically catered towards the 3s community, and will always be a 3s website. The difference between our websites and other websites is that because we are 3s players ourselves, we can pinpoint exactly what our focuses should be to improve the community as best we can.

4. Are you looking for content creators or people to help with the site?
Of course! We are always looking for new people to help with the site and offer their ideas and input. If you would like to help the site or feel you have what it takes to create content and be a part of our team then feel free to contact us at Team3v3gg@gmail.com

Vesh

Game Designer

09-11-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

really excited to see what comes of this. people ask me all the time how to play 3s and i end up sending them like 15 different threads every time. would be pretty sweet to see a community made site where this is all in one place.

Goggris

09-11-2013

Can't wait to check it out!

KevinDelMarr

09-11-2013

It will be nice to get a collection of high level videos to look at. I'm always looking a how to improve my jungling, it's much different than 5v5 and it's hard to explain it on paper (ie font guide)

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

Very cool!

CAn't wait to upload some videos

Goggris

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashno View Post
Very cool!

CAn't wait to upload some videos
I.... I thought you retired.

MeThod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

i cant can't wait for for me to be in those videos with ashno

Splinterheart

09-11-2013

Highly interested in this. Looking to improve my 3v3 potential and having difficulty finding the right infos.
Any ETA on the finished site?

Zounds

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
Highly interested in this. Looking to improve my 3v3 potential and having difficulty finding the right infos.
Any ETA on the finished site?
Haha no promises but as of right now maybe in 2-3 weeks. There are always things that you can't really prepare for, such as bugs or other conflicts that the site owners have to take care of. However, things are going well so far and it looks like we could have a full release in that two week time period.

Masonic

09-11-2013

That's great news! I'd like to be one of the first of many to say thanks!!