Matchmaking FAQ

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MJackSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

i went gangsta for phreak

Future Diary

09-11-2013

1000 rp

never forget

FallenShotX

09-11-2013

So... making smurfs is a positive thing.

Vanille Die Obid

09-11-2013

Q7: How does Riot feel about smurfs?

Riot does not officially condemn or condone smurfing. We understand the cases where players make new accounts in order to help teach new players the game, but are working on newer systems to provide a similar experience in a more positive way. Creating smurfs simply to beat lower level players is heavily frowned upon. Permanently banned players who make smurfs are quickly banned again. A permanent ban means that unfortunately, we feel that there is no place for you in our game.

The part where their are players doomed to not be able to play again kinda feelt a bit harsh :/

I know they are toxic people but what if they have changed? Just a question not saying that there shouldn`t be a punishment for toxic players but still, i fell the empathy.

DdThOrN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

i just wish i knew how the point system works... and whats the point of showing recruit lol

Frostnight

09-11-2013

Psst.

What happened to the minions?

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU, EXEKIAS?

ARE THE MINIONS SAFE? SPEAK! SPEAAAAK!

tailsmph

09-11-2013

Does matchmaking change when you are on your series?
Because I swear the people I get for my series are always so much worse then when im climbing normally
Also, what are your thoughts on making 100 LP harder to get but then removing division qualifiers?

Papy Mougeot

09-11-2013

Quote:
Q6: Why is duo queuing allowed?

While duo queuing can create less than ideal situations in matchmaking, the vast majority of our players actually prefer to play with their friends. While we have to be cognizant of this fact, we are also working on improving this experience for solo queuers.
RANKED TEAMS WHere
/remove duo queue

12fingerJIM

09-11-2013

Good information

I Am Kawaii UGUU

09-11-2013

It always seems that series games particularly in div 1 are much harder to win(either worse teammates or better opponents). Is there anything to this?

12345612 ... 26