People are building Fiora wrong, and claiming she is weak.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GROMMI

09-11-2013

Hi.

I've been playing a lot of Fiora lately, and I simply can't agree.

We know that Fiora is a beast hyper carry. But what separates her from Tryndamere or even Yi tier is her lack of survivability, and a passive that falls off past level 6. The reason people clamp for her ultimate is it is the only mention of that survivability, and after it drops you generally drop, too.

The question is, why would someone recruit a Fiora over say a Jax, or a Renekton? Both of which can build extremely tanky and still deal loads of damage. Your crits may be astonishing, but you have someone else on your team to do that - The ADC. How will you peel for them? Are you going to play like Talon, kill or be killed?

Other people have escapes. Fiora does not.

Fiora is amazing in single target fights. Teamfights, a major portion of the game, is where she is not.

Also, despite what you mention, any competent enemy will rush Warden's Mail + Ninja Tabi for Fiora.

Do your mathematics with those.

I love Fiora, and I am trying to find the perfect blend of tanky dps with pure dps to utilize her kit; but until then, I can't agree with this.

chumbler

09-11-2013

OP advocates maxing E first and Q last. Just gonna leave that here.

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

Yes she does a lot of damage, especially so with carry items (who doesn't?) - but that's all she does, and she's pretty linear about how she delivers it to you (point and click moderate range Lunge) so she's easy to predict and avoid/cc.

She's high risk, high-reward-only-if-the-enemy-team-has-Downs, and there are better and more fun/flexible champs for that sort of gambit.

zMajin

09-11-2013

I hate this guy with every fiber of my being. Mains Tryndamere and has the ****ing BALLS to say Fiora isn't underwhelming.

GROMMI

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
OP advocates maxing E first and Q last. Just gonna leave that here.
Search Results for "chumbler"
North America
Level 30
chumbler
No Rating
--
Wins
--
Losses
--
Average KDA

I am Trynda
North America - Level 30 - Gold 3

Fiora 41W 31L 56.9% 9.6/game 7.2/game 5.5/game 140.3/game

I trust his advice over yours.

tolore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2013

Hydra's not just for her ult, lots of people build hydra nowadays for the pure sustain and lane push potential it has(plus it's awesome for trades). The fact that it has EXTRA synergy on her makes it pretty amazing.

Jimbo1994

09-11-2013

AP Fiora will be fotm.

SZEFEN

Recruiter

09-11-2013

Melee carries are pretty bad vs coordinated teams.

Melee carries are good in low ELO soloQ.

Critkeeper

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
OP is an idiot
Stonewall is such a cutie pie. <3

BlazingSalvo

09-11-2013

Yes, Crit outscales everything in this game in theory. Forever her problem is she dies to CC instantly and relies on her ultimate which can't crit. Also she needs burst and sticking power, and the most burst is Q into W max. E's cooldown is like Trists- powerful but unreliable as your only AS.

Ideally you'd want the splash damage from Hydra and Botrk procs to optimize ult damage. Ult deals less damage per same target but on hit effects remain the same.

As an assassin I actually want to test Muramana since Q procs Twice.

Muramana, Botrk, Trinity Force is pretty insane single target Assassination.

123456 ... 7