What Patch Will World's Play On?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breast Sona NA

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnished Lily View Post
I"m going to admit to my ignorance and ask....what is Worlds?
Lcs has 8 teams, top 6 by the end of the tournament go to playoffs, in playoffs the top 3 teams from every server go to worlds. http://na.lolesports.com/worlds/standings

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Ooo, and I just checked when Worlds is. It's soon! I'm hyped!

MrTwiggy

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnished Lily View Post
Ah, okay. That's high end stuff, and I don't pay it much mind. I just play the game for fun and don't worry about the e-sports aspect of League.
And there's nothing wrong with that! But do know that it does indeed exist and it's very important to LoL as a whole.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-09-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannus0 View Post
Meddler, did you have a hand in Ao Shin?
The primary gameplay designer on Ao Shin is a designer who hasn't released a champion previously. His summoner name's 'FanofLegends', and he's doing some cool stuff with the thematic space Ao Shin's concept allows us to work within.

As with every character the rest of the design team's also involved with brainstorming, testing, analysis etc too of course. A lot of teamwork's involved in developing any champion's gameplay - they're very much collaborative projects, usually with one person driving the vision behind the gameplay and a bunch of others offering advice, lending a hand etc.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2013

Will the xp bug be fixed for worlds?