@ironstylus sivir pics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

09-09-2013

lol

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Will Sivir be like other celebrities and join and religion, hopefully not scientology but a certain iron styled one.

isTECHNiQUE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup. Here ya go. This is the final concept we worked from when building her model. This is also what people saw when we did the Relaunch panel, with a little bit of cleanup and a better background added in.

I know a lot of people saw a picture of an image on screen. Hopefully this gives you something a little bit easier to read! Pretty messy in a lot of places however. A couple things have changed since we did this concept though, and more might when we get additional feedback. But since this image is out there publicly, I thought it'd be nice for others to see.

Attachment 776605

This is a much needed rework for a champ that is so underplayed!! Hopefully you guys can increase her AA range by atleast 25 so that she is viable in competitive play.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-09-2013
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
Will Sivir be like other celebrities and join and religion, hopefully not scientology but a certain iron styled one.
Hmm.. an Iron Solari Sivir would be pretty neat methinks. Though that would be waaay far off as we've had a couple of skin ideas for her sitting in the backlog for some time. She's really due for one and any subsequent skins are reliant on her VU.

Nanatsu

09-09-2013

Quote:
Hmm.. an Iron Solari Sivir would be pretty neat methinks. Though that would be waaay far off as we've had a couple of skin ideas for her sitting in the backlog for some time. She's really due for one and any subsequent skins are reliant on her VU.
Wooooo time to change that waaay far off part by creating fan art thus creating popular demand which will see it push foward.

namielise

09-09-2013

can we please get an update on taric's VU?and where he stands in the list?

DreJBringer

09-09-2013

Hey ironstylus

Gotta say how much i admire your work here. Well, i admire ALL your work and the whole skin/splash art team's work but yeah.

Long live lord Parrot.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-09-2013
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by namielise View Post
can we please get an update on taric's VU?and where he stands in the list?
After this current batch of.. stuff.. I'm working on, I'll be doing ideation on Taric. We're only in the very beginning stages of evaluating how we want to handle him.

Chun Li

09-09-2013

Quote:
After this current batch of.. stuff.. I'm working on, I'll be doing ideation on Taric. We're only in the very beginning stages of evaluating how we want to handle him.
Will he be.. Fabulous?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-09-2013
10 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Cerulius View Post
Will he be.. Fabulous?
*SLAP!*

How dare you even ask that question!

Taric being fabulous is a goddamn universal constant!