@ironstylus sivir pics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sive seu

09-09-2013

this is how Shyv should also look like in her future vu. face+body. but plz don't change her so much as u did with Sivir( just polish her). Shyv is the most beautiful fem champ in my opinion the way she is now*

Slashiroth

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We showed off a small sizzle real at PAX, I'll ask to see if I can put it up, but it's very premature. She's still not finished across all skins. Lots of polish work needed.
Show us PAX Sivir please

Slashiroth

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
what ever you do to her, pls keep her sexyness and her thong. here is the chinese artwork for refrence because i personally believe that the chinese artwork captures what eve is visually to a perfection.

Attachment 776621
To add to this, could eve not be overkill on the blueless of her skin? I think a tint of blue would be better looking so there would be more stand-out features on her body.

CSDragon

09-09-2013

Quote:
Yup. Here ya go. This is the final concept we worked from when building her model. This is also what people saw when we did the Relaunch panel, with a little bit of cleanup and a better background added in.

I know a lot of people saw a picture of an image on screen. Hopefully this gives you something a little bit easier to read! Pretty messy in a lot of places however. A couple things have changed since we did this concept though, and more might when we get additional feedback. But since this image is out there publicly, I thought it'd be nice for others to see.

Attachment 776605
I gotta ask, IronStylus, how come you decided to break your trend of efficiently armored women? I mean, I know Sivir was rocking a cloth battle bikini before, but I thought you would have given her the full Sejuani treatment since you're, well, you. The one designer of female characters who bucks the obnoxious trend of sexy at the expense of all function.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the concept is cool and all and totally fits an Amazonian, Xena-like warrior or a female berzerker archetype. The lack of torso armor does allow you to see how muscular and powerful she is. It's just a little weird seeing one of your designs having tons of accessory-armors (pauldrons, greaves, gauntlets etc) but leaving her entire torso unprotected.

Also: how do you feel about the shortening of your name to "I-Sty", pronounced like Einstein, but without the 'n's

sive seu

09-09-2013

Quote:
We might try some wild explorations before settling on something. I think she'll be an awesome opportunity however.
how about an evelynn vu based on this http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...te-d6a4gwx.png as she resembles soo much of mystique from x-men and a black suit fits better with her dark theme or this http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pu...white_6145.jpg with white suit and still being mysterious-sexy as she must be.
(i really think blue skin with pink suit is a bit off)

Riesz

09-09-2013

Any chance of you posting the other concept arts that flashed in the beginning of the show? The ones that wore heavier armoir? I'd like to see the differences between the stages in her development (as well as liking one of the previous versions better than the final)

KinkyBambina

Recruiter

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
But they're like, the best pictures!
Always awesome to see how you guys support each other makes me giggle in the weirdest way

Kinaro

09-09-2013

Quote:
Eve will be a while out. She's high-risk also. Some fundamental questions surround here theme/fantasy/etc. We might try some wild explorations before settling on something. I think she'll be an awesome opportunity however.
I would be very happy if Eve could keep her SFX and her laughs, especially the high pitch ones after using her ultimate are so awesome! Also "mhhh I like it when they scream!"
Maybe I'm alone with this, but I'm very sensitive when it comes to changes in sound and voice. For example: I loved the sound used for Katarina's Shunpo pre rework way more. Of course I also love Evelynn's running animation, but Riot usually does a good job with animations, so I don't think there is much to fear.

Don't get me wrong, I have great faith in your powers! Trundle's new sounds and voice are extremely good btw.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

will the new sivir wear undies? (i hope not.) because the current one seems to like a fresh stream of air.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:
Eve will be a while out. She's high-risk also. Some fundamental questions surround here theme/fantasy/etc. We might try some wild explorations before settling on something. I think she'll be an awesome opportunity however.
In what sense are you deciding how to measure risk? I think fan base if a good way to decided how risky it is to visually update champions. Lets take Garen which I believe you called a low risk high reward pick but I could very well argue against that with the following brand image logic, in where changing the look of very classic champions when it could be otherwise unnecessary leads to very negative feedback. His sword has lost much of its uniqueness for a much more simple look which can also be said about the update overall, causing long time players to feel a disparity in the coloration that yells DEMACIA for a more hu-ra generic knight. As for the animations in the update the absurd acrobatics that made him so iconic is gone and further damages the character's personality, seriously where is his flip that is part of his iconic spin2win.

This is not to say that you or Riot isn't correct in that Garen is also a low risk high reward character to give a visual update, but what he should of got was a simple higher resolution, higher polygon update not a bunch of changes that took away all his visual flavoring. His didn't need to get what could be seen as a visual re-imaging, that path is absolutely high risk and low reward.