Another disappointing patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
I've had no prob with masteries. I've had no prob with duo queue.
See, that's the thing. I went from 1400 to 1700 only losing 3 or 4 games, no mastery bugs at all. I really do believe I belong at 1700, but recently I have been climbing towards 1800. Considering how hard that is by itself, since 1700 ranked players are NOT bad at this game, why should I even bother when I get feeding duo queuers with rank 1400-1500 and client glitches that also are happy to remove 15 elo points?

The answer is I shouldn't bother, at least until Riot fixes their ****.

Arcadence

11-16-2010

Your tears are delicious, OP.

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XseekerX View Post
He que dodged....he is a high elo player and a very good one...who else do you know thats climbed to 1700 elo with Alistar as a main, try to comprehend what he says before you give some idiotic comments bro

He didnt queue dodge, He alt-f4'd after the game started, leaving his team mates 4v5 because he didnt get masteries. I'm not saying he's not a decent player, Im saying if you post on forums that you're a LEAVER you will get banned.

Reep

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyOrb View Post
He didnt queue dodge, He alt-f4'd after the game started, leaving his team mates 4v5 because he didnt get masteries. I'm not saying he's not a decent player, Im saying if you post on forums that you're a LEAVER you will get banned.
I alt f4'd before the game started. In fact, I did it the instant I got the bug, because after getting it 20 times (not an exaggeration, btw) one would be very skilled at recognizing it.

My teammates were simply put back into queue, unless dodging during champion select makes your team 4v5 now, in which case, I lose more faith for Riot.

Either you're trolling, or your reading comprehension could be worked on.

Reep

11-16-2010

The trolls on this forum are quite awful. It's an ugly mixture of half-intelligence and a complete disregard for logic.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

11-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It looks like the fix to duo queue captainhood might not have gone out. We're looking into it.

You're right, Warwick was the lowest rated player that game. Sadface.

RustyPeach

11-16-2010

Can some Red make an announcement about this:

If you resize the League of Legends Client (hover over ot the side till you get the double arrow and drag it out a little) and then try again, you will see that most of the bugs are fixed. While yes a hotfix for these bugs would be nice, it is possibly to momentarily stop them by resizing your game.

xBandie

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
It looks like the fix to duo queue captainhood might not have gone out. We're looking into it.

You're right, Warwick was the lowest rated player that game. Sadface.
its ok just gotta try again next patch

Monkits

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reep View Post
My captain last game was a 1500 rating WW that went 0/7/1 (who got his first buff at level 5 after auto-attack pushing my lane for 3 waves).
Maybe if Phreak last hit a minion in his spotlight and said something like "By last hitting the minion I get all the gold and experience without pushing the lane which would risk getting ganked and force me to tower dive if I wanted to get a kill", people would know better not to push at lv1. LoL are players seriously reetarded in this regard.