Lee Sin, Not what I expected.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxJunrr

09-07-2013

ya I picked areally hard champ and such ya ya I know...I was stupid. Now im just looking for another champ to buy so I can main it to get used to it for ranked play but I cant find one /:

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-07-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzShy View Post
What is it about Ez that you like? It would be easier to find something similar or like him if we knew what it is exactly that you like about Ez.
As Zzshy says what in particular about Ezreal do you like? Is it the mobility, the long range skill shots, the combination of damage from abilities and basic attacks? There are champions that offer other takes on those elements, which one's most likely to appeal to you's going to depend on what the core part of Ezreal you enjoy is though.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

Ezreal was my first 6300 champ. Back when he was considered difficult, it felt awesome to play him.

PepperMnt Butler

09-07-2013

Lee Sin is so fun, I love jungling him. You just gotta learn his kit then learn to utilize it correctly.

Seems like you like skill shots and mobility, try kennen <-

A Master Shaco

09-07-2013

For a new player, I would reccomend Aatrox and Nocturne, Those two are expensive though, Inexpensive champions to reccomend would be: Xin Zhao (3150) Warwick (450) Tristana (1350 or Free by liking Facebook page) Master Yi (450)and Jarvan IV (4800 I believe)

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

In order to get better you have to suck really bad for a long time. Only thru doing badly and learning will you become better. Always look for little ways to improve your play. Maybe try to find a streamer to watch who plays a lot of lee sin and see how they play him ect.

starkey xxx

09-08-2013

You'll never find another champion as fun and perfect as Ezreal ( ; _ ; )

xxJunrr

09-08-2013

okay after further thought I have decided to save up and still continue to play lee sin, but as well, buy Ezreal. I was as well thinking to buy shaco because tats the first champion that I ever wanted in LoL but I decided to change my mind. So yup. Ezreal and Lee Sin it is <3

LilAggy

09-08-2013

If you don't like Lee Sin why not just play all of the free champs? You're bound to eventually find one you like.

Terminalmanfin

09-08-2013

As someone who recently started playing I'll say that Jungling before 20~ is pretty suck. Now that I am 30 and have a couple sets of Runes to choose my level 1 now feels like what my level 4 did pre-20. I used to have to drink 2-3 pots and Heal and Smite to survive a buff camp at 1, and sometimes I would die. Now I pot up just top off and can Smiteless kill my first buff.

Lee Sin has a high skill cap, coupled with the above, is going to give you a real sour taste about most junglers. Remember, champions are balanced around level 30 play with appropriate Runes.