Did China just leak a upcoming champ on stream?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorton Fisherman

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hey all!

This is indeed concept art for an upcoming champion we're working on! Really excited about him, given this is the sort of concept we haven't explored that much yet, opportunity for some cool stuff as a result.

One thing to bear in mind though is that this is a really early preview - this champ's quite a way off. For those wondering this is also a different champion to the one CertainlyT's mentioned he's working on that's a couple of champion releases away.
i'm dreaming

lownverted

09-07-2013

Hey so is the next champ really a sand worm? Or does the battle cast skin go with the dragon?

GhostStalker

09-07-2013

This champ looks ****ing amazing.

UnderworldH4des

09-07-2013

Quote:
Hey all!

This is indeed concept art for an upcoming champion we're working on! Really excited about him, given this is the sort of concept we haven't explored that much yet, opportunity for some cool stuff as a result.

One thing to bear in mind though is that this is a really early preview - this champ's quite a way off. For those wondering this is also a different champion to the one CertainlyT's mentioned he's working on that's a couple of champion releases away.
Meddler, since you are here and you seem to be so interesting in dragons, I wanted to ask, will we EVER see Dragon Master Swain? ;/

Also, will we see God champions like there are in smite? (Ex. Hades, Zeus) ;D

Butter Bottoms

09-07-2013

Being captain obvious but wasn't this the same dragon that was in the SGU comic?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-07-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Meddler, since you are here and you seem to be so interesting in dragons, I wanted to ask, will we EVER see Dragon Master Swain? ;/

Also, will we see God champions like there are in smite? (Ex. Hades, Zeus) ;D
Dragon Master Swain's on our list of skins we aim to do at some point. No firm timetable yet on when, can say not in the immediate future at the very least though.

MemeticMachine

09-07-2013

what's its position? jungle, support, top, mid?
it'll be really cool for non-humanoid support for once. (fyi nami is humanoid because of boobs) right off the top of my head we have skarner in the jungle or top, kogmaw as adc, and anivia at mid as non-humanoid champs.

TDS Spoderman

09-07-2013

cool

Męw

09-07-2013

iTS A DRAGON I'M CRYINg
THANK YOU SO MUCH ROIT

TAKE MY MONEYYYY

UnderworldH4des

09-07-2013

Quote:
Dragon Master Swain's on our list of skins we aim to do at some point. No firm timetable yet on when, can say not in the immediate future at the very least though.
Aaah, alright ;/

Also, he looks amazing, I think he might the first champion I might actually buy on release o.0 XD

P.S. You didn't answer my God question, sneaky sneaky xP