RIOT - use your community budget to match SivHD's donations pls!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Great PR and it gets a multiplier that even you would nerf!!!!!

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

i support this idea XD

AngelicDrops

09-07-2013

Why would they do this??? There are MANY MANY Better ways to help hungry children. Thank god riot isnt falling for this scam like you idiots are.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

What scam? If it's a scam they are going to jail for a long time, worth? As bad as life can be, don't lose faith in humanity!!!

AngelicDrops

09-07-2013

Even if it isnt a scam there are better ways to use your money to help hungry children. Like i said I am 100% positive there are hungry children right now in your own community that need help what about them?

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Great PR for the company, it is their fanbase making these donations, plus it is a drop in their budget bucket! Their customers are supporting, would be a spectacular move on their part to do the same. Even if it is 'fake' it gets way more traction than any other advertising they could get. And they get it for retardedly cheap for a billion dollar company!

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

If it's done right and a few mil is donated it hits national news, national exposure... etc etc.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Yes RIOT, I'm talking to you.

VisionarySL

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidepup View Post
If it's done right and a few mil is donated it hits national news, national exposure... etc etc.
doubt it.

Foro

09-07-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I know a bunch of us have been following the stream for the last 12 hours - and we've all chipped in personally. Just like you, we're part of the same community and I can't express how good I feel today! This is amazing.