Welcome to the Season One Circuit Forums

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

11-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Welcome to the Season One Circuit forums.

Riot Games is committed to providing an exceptional experience for all players of League of Legends whether you are a casual, somewhat competitive, or a seasoned professional player. As part of this commitment, we are providing a framework for those who want to get involved with Season One as either a competitive player or event organizer.

This is an informational forum that can be viewed publicly, but can only be posted to by eSports administrators. This forum contains all official information for the Season One Circuit including rules, rankings, official tournaments, and team regulations straight from the source.

Wakim

11-20-2010

?

aisoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

Shiny.

Illuminescence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Where would I sign up to join the circuit and how do I register team members? This is my first time on the forums and would appreciate the help on navigating this page. There are too many links and whatnot and I'm losing track on where to go next. thanks in advance.

gosho e pedal

11-22-2010

Where would I sign up to join the circuit and how do I register team members? This is my first time on the forums and would appreciate the help on navigating this page. There are too many links and whatnot and I'm losing track on where to go next. thanks in advance.

still im checking the forum atleast once per day and i still dont know where to sign can some1 pls privite msg me !!! PLS !

idiotard

11-25-2010

Don't listen to him! He just wants you near the brush!