Graphics change 3.11 patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponts View Post
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the patience here. We're still investigating the issue but we do have some leads.

I'd like anyone that is experiencing these problems to try this out and see if it improves your experience. Please add the following to your game.cfg file inside your "...\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config" folder.

[UnitRenderStyle]
Inking=0

Let me know if that helps.

WOw, it worked ! Thanks (:

Edit:btw, now i can play with the champions graphic at the highest, cause ain't no black cartoon lines around my champion anymore (: Please make lowest look like this without us needing to change the files every update

Amuchi

09-05-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the patience here. We're still investigating the issue but we do have some leads.

I'd like anyone that is experiencing these problems to try this out and see if it improves your experience. Please add the following to your game.cfg file inside your "...\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config" folder.

[UnitRenderStyle]
Inking=0

Awesome, it worked, the black outline on the champions dissappered, thank you.

bVue

09-05-2013

I can't open my .cfg file should it be put in the Input ?

Principality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

[UnitRenderStyle]
Inking=0

It didn't seem to work for me, I still get choppy during team fights and before 3.11, I was able to do teamfights fine.

Crazy Tankster

09-05-2013

I can't open the .CFG file either...

Ponts

Senior QA Analyst

09-05-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Tankster View Post
I can't open the .CFG file either...
Hmm, how are you guys trying to open it? If you open up an instance of notepad and drag/drop the .cfg onto it what happens?

bVue

09-05-2013

Thanks, Ponts. Opening the .cfg file with Notepad worked. Will test when I'm able to play.

darkzero225

09-05-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

[UnitRenderStyle]
Inking=0

it helped! thanks!

AntiSkillshot

09-05-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

[UnitRenderStyle]
Inking=0

Thanks man. Just did a test, and my FPS jumped to 25 to 43 FPS.
Also, I made a copy of the file before editing it, just in case something goes wrong, and I need the "original" version of the file.

NlDALEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

Worked for me!

I've been fps lagging all day until I found this thread.

Thanks Ponts!