Graphics change 3.11 patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OCxYaarelia

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8 View Post
you live in paradise dude haha you're right tho

lol yea a paradise with hell merged in it :P

Hi Im Synthetic

09-04-2013

lol

tweeboy2

09-05-2013

Meh, no matter what my settings are I'm at 31 FPS lol

MoooveZiiig

09-05-2013

Game still runs fine. On my Surface Pro.

I repeat - my Surface Pro.

What are you running the game on?

Guess: http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/08/26

Now, for all of you who genuinely can't upgrade, yeah, it sucks. I agree. But the game runs on a tablet, it's hard to do any better...

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

09-05-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey all!

We did make some changes to how we render champions on very low settings. We did some pretty extensive testing on it before pushing it live, but if we missed some configurations, we're sorry and we want to know!

If you're experiencing this problem can you please post your dxdiag for me in this thread?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

-FpMcgee

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Hey all!

We did make some changes to how we render champions on very low settings. We did some pretty extensive testing on it before pushing it live, but if we missed some configurations, we're sorry and we want to know!

If you're experiencing this problem can you please post your dxdiag for me in this thread?

-FpMcgee

Done. Used to get like 50~60 fps clean, maybe 80 when idle, now it's like 30~40 max and teamfights it's just impossible.

Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (37.5 KB, 159 views)

Micalas

09-05-2013

Hey guys, this is Phreak. Can you fill out this survey and tell us why you still have a Pentium 4?

Satam4

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Hey all!

-FpMcgee
Thank you for working on the fix!

smithers43

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2013

I used to play at MAX AND ULTRA settings at get 40ish fps, after this patch i get about 15 on max and with everything set to low i only get about 25, so this isnt JUST happening on the low settings cause its changed my fps on max too. DxDiag attached. I have the razer blade 14 laptop it runs all games on the market right now on high or ultra

Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (69.2 KB, 64 views)

Crunchez

09-05-2013

Humm as much as I can understand your frustration... Im running LoL on a very basic cpu and got everything maxed out but shadow (I could but who give a damn about shadows in LoL??)... In comparaison.. If you cant run LoL to max setting you could not even run War3 on max setting which mean your cpu could be replaced by a 350$ bucks cpu and do better... not trying to be a jerk or anything but it still a hella cheap cpu that you could buy with a part time job buddy :S