@Riot halp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcwik View Post
Meh, even if you do update it you'll probably be disconnected and get a bug splat.

Such a broken patch
What amazes me is how consistently they release broken patches and the fact that they release them when they should have tested and known about and fixed issues with them.

Kamila

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Looks like you were trying to make your way to gold for the season too, really sucks man.
yup i was trying to

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Catz View Post
yup i was trying to
Sucks, I was hoping to get it within a day or two myself, now I'm wondering how long til the next patch since nothing is working this time around. IDK if I'll make it, like I said may have to ask someone to finish it off for me. Getting +23-27 LP per win since I hit S1. The league system sucks tbh, it makes ranked no fun.

Aametherar

09-04-2013

You know at one point I asked them to please remove the tech support section of the forums since they don't use them and kinda bait users that don't know better into going there for help only to never get it and leave the game, they didn't listen though. You'd think they'd either use it or get rid of it, really doesn't make much sense, as a company it makes them look really horrible.

Bailey341

09-04-2013

Need Help Here. Getting stuck with noobs in rank and normal pvp. cant riot do something about this. Getting demoted in rank and cant moving up b/c of the teams I get. some1 help me.

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey341 View Post
Need Help Here. Getting stuck with noobs in rank and normal pvp. cant riot do something about this. Getting demoted in rank and cant moving up b/c of the teams I get. some1 help me.
Play more Darius.

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Also Riven.

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Hey if you just leave it sitting long enough it restarts itself and gets stuck at 99% again, cute.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-04-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Hey if you just leave it sitting long enough it restarts itself and gets stuck at 99% again, cute.
What is "long enough". Also, how is your internet connection? If you have a slow connection it's very possible that you need to let the patcher sit and download files for more than 30 minutes while it sits at 99%.

Lord0fLordz

09-04-2013

Long enough for me was 3 hours. And my connection is fine enough already been at it 3x and still gets stuck on bin 0_0x0000 thing :/