wont finish update!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomevans

09-04-2013

The update gets too 99% and wont finish completely i tried starting over and turning my computer off but it still does it somebody help!

L4rge CAT

09-04-2013

yeah me too ^

Timber

09-04-2013

mine was stuck at 99% percent with an estimated 4 seconds left for about 15 minutes. im not sure what happened, but it finished by itself. the whole thing took about 30 minutes. I dont know how to fix it manually but i hope that yours fixes itself like mine did.

mambawarrior0

09-04-2013

Same here.

Zephiedra

09-04-2013

Happening to me, too. One second remaining for far more than half an hour. Stuck on applying patches, BIN_0x00000000.

SteelclawGryphon

09-04-2013

I think I got stuck on BIN_0x00000000 as well for a long time, and it said that an unspecified error had occurred. I "sent logs", and then it's sticking on VOBank_en_US.fsb.

I'm running an extremely fast system, so I know it's not simply a matter of waiting. Something is wrong with this patch, and it won't finish updating.

Update: I got tired of waiting and clicked on repair. It scanned files and a couple minutes later everything came back okay. If you're stuck, try the repair function. (click on the gear icon upper right)

Munchytime

09-04-2013

close the launcher and open it again. and lookie there, another 332 MB to go for the patch. riot, seriously. FIX YOUR PATCHER, UPDATE YOUR SERVERS. The HUGE lag spikes in game are sooooo annoying. On a regular basis, me and quite a few of my buddies get random league crashes that put dodge timers on us. The Patcher is NEVER, I repeat NEVER accurate to anything it is saying. I DO NOT SEE WHY I CAN MONITOR MY COMPUTERS PING UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD SPEEDS AND SEE SUCH A MAJOR FLUCTUATION IN THE ABILITY OF YOUR PATCHER. You have the client base now to add servers, get rid of the old ones, and provide us with a smoother overall gaming experience. Lets start to see that our money goes to more than a new champion every 6 weeks and some new skin roll-outs.

Zephiedra

09-04-2013

I tried disabling p2p like some previous fixes advised and it didn't help, either.

Munchytime

09-04-2013

I was stuck for 15 minutes on 9 seconds remaining. just closed and reopened, then another large download for the patch. try that I guess?

RottedApples

09-04-2013

did anyone pay attention to riot. they said that it WILL finish. just wait. it may take a while