3rd-party addons causing bugsplats in patch 3.11

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That One Male

09-04-2013

I've done the repair I don't play with any mods and haven't had any problems until this patch,what do you suggest? I just keep getting the bugsplat error every time I try to play any game.

Kamila

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Do you happen to have a slower internet connection? It sounds like the patcher is taking a long time to download and apply files to your installation. You should let the launcher sit and update, the progress bar isn't very accurate right now.

If you open resource monitor on your computer and look at network traffic you can see it working.

windows key -> type "resource monitor" into the run box -> open the program -> click on the network tab
others are having this issue as well.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3834440

Cant Blind This

09-04-2013

Are we getting loss prevented for this?

Sleepy Hedgehog

09-04-2013

Hi. I uninstalled all my custom skins, and then used the repair which let me play the game normally, but I would really like to be able to play with the custom skins again, any reason why they aren't working anymore with the new patch?

vApexPredator

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity000 View Post
Why do you people upvote the original post? What is there to agree with? The dude is telling you how to fix a problem, not giving an opinion.
because he helped us and thats our way of thanking him

absurdmantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

I don't have any mods or anything, my launcher is not opening at all. I played yesterday just fine, but now it won't open. I tried all the run as administrator and the fixes in support, anything else to do other than support ticket?

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-04-2013
6 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdmantis View Post
I don't have any mods or anything, my launcher is not opening at all. I played yesterday just fine, but now it won't open. I tried all the run as administrator and the fixes in support, anything else to do other than support ticket?
Would you mind uploading the logs found in (or whereever you installed League of Legends):

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Patcher Logs
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_user_kernel.log

You can attach the files in that directory to a forum post.

Krivinn

09-04-2013

Yeah I had a custom skin for SR and it broke.

On a side note is the particle for Talon's Q the same particle for Morde's W? I had a custom Morde skin that made his W hearts floating around him and then when I play Talon his Q sprays out hearts.

And who are you

09-04-2013

So, using playonlinux used to work until this patch. is there any sort of eta for when these issues will be fixed? A few days maybe I hope yes?

Cant Blind This

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Would you mind uploading the logs found in (or whereever you installed League of Legends):

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Patcher Logs
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_user_kernel.log

You can attach the files in that directory to a forum post.
I'm sorry to sound rude but can you please not skip my question? Even if you don't know the answer just aknowledging that I asked it would be nice.

1234567 ... 12