Graphics change 3.11 patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevzho View Post
Get on my level kids:

CPU: Intel Core Duo T2400 @ 1.83 GHz
GPU: nVidia Quadro NVS 110M @ 417 MHz
RAM: 2.5 GB DDR2

And you say you can't play on low? I can on medium with no shadows.
intel pentium p6100 @ 2.00 GHz, 2,0 GB ram, intel hd graphics, so..

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

09-04-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey all, quick update:

There was a change made to how some things display on low settings. We are looking into the issue, and any performance hits some players are experiencing.

I can't guarantee anything tonight, but I will follow up with our engineering team tomorrow. Sorry I don't have better news, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I have more information.

-FpMcgee

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Hey all, quick update:

There was a change made to how some things display on low settings. We are looking into the issue, and any performance hits some players are experiencing.

I can't guarantee anything tonight, but I will follow up with our engineering team tomorrow. Sorry I don't have better news, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I have more information.

-FpMcgee
So the changes were not intentional?

Blue Sub 06

09-04-2013

Quote:
Hey all, quick update:

-FpMcgee
Im getting this strange black outline around champs and minions. Donít get me wrong, i like it, it looks good. Its just that the outline stays behind when they die making it look like the chalk outline and at murder scene.

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sub 06 View Post
Im getting this strange black outline around champs and minions. Donít get me wrong, i like it, it looks good. Its just that the outline stays behind when they die making it look like the chalk outline and at murder scene.
lmao that's actually true haha

Endertome

09-04-2013

Sounds like it's time to upgrade that abacus you've been playing on.

GodSmiteU

09-04-2013

my fps varies from like 60 to 15 O.o

Kamila

09-04-2013

Quote:
Hey all, quick update:

-FpMcgee
want to fix the server too?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...440&highlight=

Leviathan000

09-04-2013

You guys seen what happened to Runescape graphics? Look at Runescape classic, or even the start of Runescape 2. Now look at what it looks like now on highest definition.

Lei Yu

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancerofWar View Post
Maybe it's time to get a cheap $40 dollar card on new egg and some RAM......I will assume your using a mediocre system that came out when the game did.
I have a laptop that came out when the game came out. I'm still running 60 on it with no issues, not even overheating. I think you meant back when the internet first came out, sir :P