Graphics change 3.11 patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timpar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8 View Post
Looks good if you live in the US. Take a look at the prices in south america,especially brazil.
I know the prices there. Brazil has such a high inflation it should be a crime. I work at a running store and all the expo's we work with Disney have a lot of Brazilians. They buy three of one item just because it's cheaper here. I'm sure there are some websites that have international shipping. I'd take shipping that cost $30-40 to save a ton more on my products.

Laiun

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpar3 View Post
Not pandering to the minority. Sucks but it's the truth..

I'm not telling people to blow their wad on a brand new desktop.. But $30 could make you happy. What is $30 in the long run? No RP for a couple weeks? Not eating out for a couple times? It's called budgeting. I do it all the time. If I want that sexy new skin that cost me $20 to get, I will budget and either take my lunch to work three more times over the course of two weeks or find somewhere else to cut (damn energy drinks). It's all apart of growing up.. You can't expect things to not change and stay the way you want them, that's frankly childish and immature. Riot is a business. Businesses need to grow their assets or be doomed to fall flat on their faces.
K ill spend the 30 bucks on a graphics card, then punch it into my laptop? Dont pull that budget bs. Most of the time if you worry about budgeting, a videogame is NOT in it, as much as we would love for it to be. When you have cars, all sorts of insurance, kids, wives, food, gas, LIFE to pay for, sometimes it isnt in the books to get a computer that runs a videogame at high graphics, so meanwhile while we all work our 2-3 jobs just to have enough to live, we would like to be able to actually play that 40 minutes a day of our videogame of choice, be it at ultra or low settings, take that away, and you take away a huge customer base, and that my friend, is **** business for a well know yet still growing company. HAHA

Raloosh

09-04-2013

Quote:
You know what, life isn't fair. Sorry but that's the truth. I had a job at 16 part time making like $100 or so a week. I saved that money and built my first ever rig in half a year. Nowadays it is a little hard to get a job for younger folk. It sucks that the economy has to be so dreadful for everyone. Hell I'm 23 and I can barely find a job with a diploma and an Associates under my belt.
The point is Riot has NO REASON to do this. They have tons of settings. Why improve the one literally only low-end machine users use? This doesn't improve anything and screws some people over, meaning they are LOSING CUSTOMERS. Meaning they are LOSING MONEY.
This isn't a thread about how we should "Grow up and stop being entitled!" We just want to be able to play a F2P game that we enjoy and sometimes spend money on.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

09-04-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey Summoners,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're investigating now. I'll update when I have more information (I have a lot of things i'm looking into though, so it make take me a bit. I promise I haven't forgotten, I'm making sure i've got all my ducks in a row!)

timpar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raloosh View Post
The point is Riot has NO REASON to do this. They have tons of settings. Why improve the one literally only low-end machine users use? This doesn't improve anything and screws some people over, meaning they are LOSING CUSTOMERS. Meaning they are LOSING MONEY.
This isn't a thread about how we should "Grow up and stop being entitled!" We just want to be able to play a F2P game that we enjoy and sometimes spend money on.
Have you ever read the forums here? People have been non stop griping about how antiquated the game looks. Riot is making the game look better. Now people are non stop *****ing about Riot doing their job and making things looks better.

RandyPumper

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Hey Summoners,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're investigating now. I'll update when I have more information (I have a lot of things i'm looking into though, so it make take me a bit. I promise I haven't forgotten, I'm making sure i've got all my ducks in a row!)
Actual footage of RiotFpMcgee getting his ducks in a row!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OjvyJmjE

IS15593c475a8c11dd88fc8

09-04-2013

Quote:
Hey Summoners,

Thank you FpMcgee, i really appreciate it

Raloosh

09-04-2013

Quote:
Have you ever read the forums here? People have been non stop griping about how antiquated the game looks. Riot is making the game look better. Now people are non stop *****ing about Riot doing their job and making things looks better.
There was no improvement to medium, high, etc.
It was only to the lower settings.

Oliviaapple

09-04-2013

Quote:
Hey Summoners,

If you find a fix make it a hotfix not wait til next patch.. I don't want to be unable to play till in 2 months...

Oliviaapple

09-04-2013

Quote:
Make it look better by updating champions and stuff, improving highest quality settings and stuff. Not by ****ing up lowest settings and outdated PCs