With the new "Undo Purchase" option,

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Reinboom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

09-04-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCap9 View Post
So what happens if you spent the bonus gold on consumables like wards, or even a full item? How will they take back the gold?
Undo is sequential. When you undo, you undo your last transaction. You don't undo a specific purchase or sale.
If you bought an item with the gold you gained from a GP item, you would need to undo that purchase before you can undo the GP item.

ChromeriaGuile

09-04-2013

Quote:
So what happens if you spent the bonus gold on consumables like wards, or even a full item? How will they take back the gold?
Can't undo it unless you have the extra gold, dur.

No I dunno, but seems reasonable. Why would you ever undo a gp/5 in the first place?

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
Undo will clear no matter where your damage comes from.
In the case of Teemo, this prevents awkward situations such as:
I'm an AD Teemo. I global taunt the enemy team in to five man ganking me and I die. I sell all my items and switch to pure AP Teemo. I make a most evil laugh while watching the enemy team cry in agony as each shroom-nuke is stepped upon, and then switching back right before I respawn.
You would still lose a lot of gold on that deal though, selling your original items in the first place, you wouldn't be able to buy it all back...

FistOf7Dragons

09-04-2013

Quote:
buy that point to cant even refund the item for full price anyway

Riot Reinboom

Software Engineer

09-04-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
You would still lose a lot of gold on that deal though, selling your original items in the first place, you wouldn't be able to buy it all back...
You can undo sales as well as buys.

Cynicatt

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
You can undo sales as well as buys.
I take that back, then!

kinata1

09-04-2013

Ive got two things riot should sit down and consider

1.) When someone complains to support about leaver issues they should be able to tell their bosses about ideas the guy has directly its not right that i have to go into a forum where my issue may not ever be seen or taken care of especially when i already have someone i'm obviously talking to from riot

2.) leaving in games- When a player leaves a game he is marked at the end with red bold letters saying "this guy left" riot obviously has ways to track leavers so i ask HOW IS IT FAIR THAT 4 PLAYERS GET PUNISHED FOR 1 GUY LEAVING 5 players lose lp in ranked for 1 leaver/afk the possibility of winning a 4v5 is extremely low everyone has to be 100% on their A game and fed way early off in order to have a chance of 4v5 the 4 should get a pardon of some sort after all it's not their fault someone isn't there even if the player might say "they complained so much i left" he still made the choice to leave and screw the team over i know many people who are stuck in bronze sheerly out of leavers in their promo series If you can track leavers and you know its a community issue why not make the 4 not have to be punished for the fact that somebody left? Also i know timestamping a leaver isn't hard at all i mean starcraft has leaver checks that were available to be put in use for the common map maker these are CUSTOM GAMES THE PLAYERS MADE THAT HAVE BETTER WAYS OF TAKING CARE OF AFK BASED GAMES THAN RIOT HAS EVER HAD CONTROL OF if people like that can make leaver timers buffs and debuffs for the appropriate teams when a player leaves I KNOW riot can its not a case of money either

giggitypoo

09-04-2013

If you're stuck in bronze due to leavers in your promotionals, then you skip divisions after being promoted due to high mmr.

ChoboPuffs

09-04-2013

Hey our team is losing lets harass the lowest score guy so we'll get a pardon. Win! Win!

giggitypoo

09-04-2013

Keep in mind that other players also have to win as many games as you to stay in your elo, if your skill level is so low that they could just stay where you are while leaving games. Then they're the ones that truly deserve a higher elo since they're only losing due to connection problems. Also, leavers on the opponent team should ideally occur more often so its freelo for you.