What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

does guinsoo still work at riot

Lowecore

09-03-2013

How exactly does LP work?

Right now Im gaining 6-9 per win, and losing 16-25 on a loss. I never win 10 or 15 games in a row, so is it basically impossible for me to get out of silver 5?

TheGosuStandard

09-03-2013

Are you Dr.Phil?

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

Wait, You guys play MegaTen games?

Damn it I should have discussed that instead of trolling with the co-op vs AI thing.

WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN AN ANSWER TO!

kirume

09-04-2013

I wonder what are the reasons for you guys to be so mean when giving us hint about the next champions T_T ??

You said you won't reveal too much because maybe there'll be something corrupts the exact date but look at lucian, you gave us everything about him, even released him on PBE then 2 months delayed. But hey, he's still hot after 2 months with so much caring.

LOL is very boring when there's no news about new champs T___________T

Order5

09-04-2013

Hey Xelnath! I'm thinking of a number...

SlumlordThanatos

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exekias View Post
I don't have anyone with it ;_;. I fused them all to make monsters that were rarer and better according to the crazy old man inside my wristband thing.

Erm I mean. My FRIEND is stuck on him and I'm trying to help. I beat him ages ago...
Meh. I'm still waiting for the next Persona game. Shin Megami Tensei is a solid RPG, but I'm just a sucker for relationship building. That's why the Fire Emblem series, the Persona series starting at 3, and basically every Bioware game they've made are solidly at the top of my list of favorite games.

My roommates are playing Tales of Vesperia again, and want me to buy Tales of Xilla for my PS3. But...the anime tropes annoy me. Announcing your attacks, sappy music, and the art style just kills it for me. I normally like an anime art style, but the Tales series always just seemed a bit...off.

I need a good RPG to play...

Xelnath

Systems Designer

09-04-2013
41 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order5 View Post
Hey Xelnath! I'm thinking of a number...

Sorry, I won't be answering any more useful questions in this thread. Closing it.

Cheers!