What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
35 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Capernoited View Post
In the case of Riot Velvet, it was her brilliantly pink hair.
I blame Riot Baconhawk for her hair corrupting influence.

You were pretty red yourself, Miss "I survived 3 days of endless sunburns".

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
36 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploopy Ploopy View Post
Xelnath, everything you write I read in Kha'Zix's voice, I cant help it. Do you encourage this or are appalled by it?
I think this idea... is delicious. *looks at you with bug eyes*

Gaggle of Koalas

09-03-2013

Are you rioters excited about any of the upcoming game releases? GTA 5, Pokemon X/Y, monster hunter, watchdogs, etc?

Gorton Fisherman

09-03-2013

DRAGON CHAMP WHERe

Kyrrion

09-03-2013

Any thoughts on Garen? Like, at all? Maybe even something about his thumb from his original splash art? Or how his spin starts off at 50% crit damage, meaning a full crit spin does 1.6 of his total AD per second?

Again, anything at all?

Koechophe

09-03-2013

Xelnath, do you know if Elise is getting nerfed again? Everyone rages about her because she owns tournaments. But in general ranked play, she's really not that great. It's like rocking with her is an ancient chineese secret (if you'll forgive the pun). I'd really hate to see her nerfed AGAIN, because then she'd only be viable for the pros who know how to dominate her high skill cap.

Techno Stupid

09-03-2013

have you given any thought about making a LoL app. I dont mean the statistic apps either like an actual game, example tower def, or a LoL trivia game, or heck even chess with LoL characters as pieces lol.

DreamEaters

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I think this idea... is delicious. *looks at you with bug eyes*
Is this thread still going? o_o

*used his question quota for the day*

OH NO ITS LU BU

09-03-2013

Is there a chance of you guys coming back to the Southeast for a con next year? I understand that Pax and Dragoncon fall on the same weekend but we have just as many gamers that love league as any other state and ZERO videogame specific conventions. I don't want to see one of the largest cities and epicenters of nerd culture in America glossed over because we don't live on the West coast.

Emerald Owl

09-03-2013

Is this thread still going? I'm sad I missed the guru bug yesterday.

If it is, could you give me advice on how to listen to others advice while frustrated/upset? Like if I'm in a League match and I'm struggling playing a character, how do I follow their advice even though I'm about to 'rage'?