PAX Prime Cosplayers: Come say Hi!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aeneia

09-03-2013

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum!

There were so many amazing cosplays at Prime, but due to the LCS-focused setup, there wasn't much of an opportunity for us to say hello!

HI! My name is Chelsea, better known as "aeneia" to the League-community. My boyfriend, Tony "Gryphy" and I cosplayed the Ironscale Shyvana (female and dragon) on Friday and Saturday.

EDIT: Feel free to share pictures, fanpages, and more! You can find me at www.facebook.com/aeneia. I've cosplayed a few others times (including Woad Ashe at PAX East 2013), and I also write League-inspired songs

lLoneWolfSniperl

09-03-2013

What's up!?
I was the SNSD guy-Girl Ahri from saturday. I did not complete the tails in time so i went with the red ord.
;w;

Feorannaa

09-03-2013

Hi hi!
I had so much fun at PAX this year and I can't wait for moar awesomeness. I am Katrina Fox, (cosplay fan page name; Foxy Fatale; www.facebook.com/KitttyFox) and I was at PAX as Dark Valkyrie Diana and Classic Katarina on Sunday and Monday :3

I would love to see some pictures if any of you got some!

-K

HolyHammerStrike

09-03-2013

I am not a cosplayer, but I wanted to let you guys know nice work and I respect the effort you put into your craft.

Pl├Ątypus King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Not a cosplayer but I hangout with a lot of you. I'm the stupidly tall photographer that was running around most of the convention trying to find everyone for pictures.

Chelsea I still feel terrible for not being able to get the shoot with you and Tony in. D:

CombatCube

09-03-2013

Hey everyone! I was the Thresh on Saturday and Monday and Shaco on Friday! Still having a bit of trouble finding photos of me, but I still had a great time! =D

TDS Spoderman

09-03-2013

great work ! ironscale Shyv is one of the best splash arts in this game ( imo )

Bananagram

09-03-2013

Hallo!

I was Rengar at PAX Prime, my girlfriend was Ezreal (and very kindly being my handler), and I had such a great time. It's the first time I got so hands on into sewing and sculpting, and I'm looking forward to updating things so they look better. Highlight was taking pictures with the the concept artists (IronStylus and Grumpy Monkey!!) getting my badge signed by Ohmikegoodness and then him asking me to sign his, I was so totally blown away! Wish I could have chatted to him some more! Meeting so many Rioters/Cosplayers/Leaguers was awesome!

I talked to a lot of people but I couldn't really hear anyone very well (or see much more than your thighs @_@) so I hope I didn't offend anyone for being less chatty. I also actually have very little idea of what I look like since mirrors aren't very effective in it, so if you find anything or want to chat some more poke me at https://www.facebook.com/Flufffy !

LadyGameLyric

09-04-2013

Hi everyone! I was Frosted Ezreal. I'll be posting my PAX Prime photos in a little bit so please tag yourself if you see yourself! http://www.facebook.com/LadyGameLyric

Glad I got to meet some of you! Epic work everyone! See you all next year!

Fiendle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2013

I was Reverse Annie on Friday and Monday, and Lollipoppy on Saturday. You can contact or follow me through my Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/fiendle

I loved your Shyvana cosplays, they were so fun and well done, that dragon was amazing! Everyone did such a wonderful job and it was great getting to meet you all (even if I'm shy and end up bouncing between overly avoidant or overly enthusiastic). I also got to [try to] talk to Thresh/Shaco and Rengar for a bit. Wonderful costumes you two, I really enjoyed them! ^^ I know what a pain it is wearing costumes that greatly impair your senses, but you guys were champs and looked awesome.

Just got back home and have been super busy with trying to get caught up and back on schedule, but plan to add some pictures of my costumes from the weekend to my fanpage asap, and will always be updating with my newer projects (plushies!!) too.