What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Hmm is it possible to let turrets trigger leona's passive?

DptBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Entropy asserts that this supposition is impossible and thus irrelevant. However, I would be afraid. Much afraid.
I am here to ruin your day and tell you that as long as you have somewhere else to put all of your entropies, this is unfortunately entropically quite possible.

Koalafications: I do science.

Soz. Better get your earplugs.

Riot Capernoited

User Research

09-03-2013
34 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Watching the interns this year, I saw so many who were amazing at one little thing and develop it into brilliance here. Very humbling to recognize it.
In the case of Riot Velvet, it was her brilliantly pink hair.

DeskClock

09-03-2013

Quote:
I'll answer reasonable questions until 1 am.
Do you know who I can email directly? I logged out of my main account almost a week ago and can't recall my password. Player support has been letting me down with it's once every other day response. I really miss league and would like to play today. I can prove it's my account.

AIexei Stukov

Recruiter

09-03-2013

is the new champion vi's sister, or is it priscilla bc i want her
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...e_Spider_Queen

Detris White

09-03-2013

Are any Rioters Canadian?

Creepstar

Recruiter

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermaester View Post
Well, he doesn't like to fully trust anyone because he said his mom used to tell him that she'd be there for his graduation and when he gets married and all that, but she never will be. He tries pushing me away because he doesn't want anyone hurting him like his mom did to him. Even sometimes when I give him a hug he'll say "you hug me just like my mom used to". I'm in the same boat as you xelnath, I didn't lose my mom so I really don't fully understand him..
Watermaester, I know this probably comes late, but I have been in your boyfriend's shoes. it sounds like my situation was a bit different though, and I've reconnected with my mother recently. Although the whole trauma is still something I struggle with to this day. What has helped me is that I realize that I do have trust issues, and I do my best to communicate this with my partner. Although I try to do so in a much more constructive way than your boyfriend does with you. It sounds like part of the problem is he doesn't know how to voice his insecurities to you, in a way that is constructive. Try to work with him on this, But like Xelnath said, change can only come from within. I've had relationships where my partner tried to change me, they ended very poorly.

That being said, you have to be getting something out of the relationship. If all that you're getting is hurt, then I would leave. Or at the very least communicate to him that those things are hurting you. Talking about what you both want/get out of the relationship is a good start. Why are you with him? Why is he with you? Do you know? Perhaps the important question is does HE know what he wants from the relationship? However he may get defensive, so be forewarned that he may feel like asking those things may be a precursor to betrayal. So what you decide to do is really up to you.

Much of what Xelnath said is accurate, and his insight is worded in a much better way than I feel I could articulate it. It is definitely good advice to consider.

I just felt a need to reply since this hit fairly close to home for me, so I hope this was helpful. I'm also sorry since it's a wall of text.

Rockman

09-03-2013

Why does Bork have percent damage health if that's what Critical Strike was made to kill It's not like Mundo didn't die to adcs in S2.

Also what do you think about support Orianna? I like playing her support over mid since I don't usually do well with her 1v1.

Aetis

09-03-2013

Will there be a magic swordsman archetype champion and when?

Or what about a sworduser who can also cast spells?

RIOT PLEASE

naotasan

09-03-2013

Any plans to help promote Dominion in any way?
We're dying for players here and the community is doing everything we can!