What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Oh, can't believe I forgot to ask, though I'm sure I could find it if I wasn't so distracted, but what kind of open source programs do you suggest for daubling in game mechanics?

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermaester View Post
He says that all the time, that nobody gets it. I appreciate the help, I just don't want to give up on him. He's very stubborn, and if I just leave I feel like I would be giving up and taking the easy approach out
It's because nobody does. I wouldn't attempt attempt to talk him into, "Getting over it" why it isn't any issue, or why it isn't fair myself, even having been there.

The absolute worst thing you can do is say you know how he feels or something similar to that. You have to let him work it out, the only winning move is not to play.

What he probably wants is for you to completely ignore the issue, let him deal with it. Be there for him in all other areas you normally would, do stuff, enjoy life, but don't comment on the topic. Even if he brings it up, unless he expressly pushes to talk about it or wants advice, drop it.

The best thing you can do is ignore it and let him figure it out. Keep things normal.

Watermaester

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hope this helps a tiny bit.
This really helped a lot. I really appreciate you helping me out and listening to me. You're a great person and thanks again. Also, have you ever thought of streaming? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear and see you play some games. I've always wondered what your voice sounds like...

OneVendetta

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartworkGG View Post
Xelnath, I just recently reached Gold V and am going to be deployed in Syria this next week. I was curious if I will still have earned the skin and gold trim upon my arrival home I leave Friday & plan to play no video games in the mean time.

Tl;DR will I be demoted?
Yes, u will be demoted

Elewd

09-03-2013

Undead princess from the shadowisles she works with Evelynn in a way to try and get the shadowisles to take over the whole world, a failed attempt gets her locked in prison, Eve started dating TF to try and get him to help break her out from the prison, but TF refused. She finds a loophole that allows her into the league.

Yay or nay?

Pikachu

09-03-2013

Ok everyone it was a fun chat! thanks! <3 <3 Goodnight everyone and sweet dreams

And goodnight Xelnath, have a wonderful evening! =) Thanks for having a chat with the community. It's really wonderful when a company interacts with their members.

Xelnath

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
26 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Week Ahri View Post
As a previous Blizzard employee, how do you feel the about the direction the have taken WoW in?
I had fun in Pandaria questing. I had less fun raiding. That had less to do with Blizzard and more to do with the people I had chosen to raid with.

While I can try to hold Blizzard accountable for guild issues, it's just not reasonable or useful. I got far more fun out of it than anyone can expect from 9 years of playing the same game.

Zodai

09-03-2013

Have you ever seen Steins;Gate?

Wertilq

09-03-2013

Quote:
Realize that success looks exactly like failure most of the way through.

Success is on the opposite side of a lot of hard work without results.
Thank you Mr Nath! That is inspiring!

Farranor

09-03-2013

Quote:
It's a bit complicated, but it seems to be working.
I would like to continue badgering you about the way that Talon and other AD casters can't have AD/spell vamp items because their counters (Lee Sin, Udyr, Shyvana) would benefit even more from those items, and the way that spell vamp might be better off proccing on magical damage and lifesteal on physical damage, but I don't want to push your generosity.

And I certainly won't leave these Xypherous quotes here:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...3#post38498963
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post38499111
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4#post38499674

So you don't have to concern yourself with considering lifesteal/spell vamp ratios on a per-ability basis, or Rylai's/Mallet procs:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3810918

Yep, I won't say any of that.

>.>