What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenDz

09-03-2013

Do you like country music? Why or why not?

Open Your Ryze

09-03-2013

I am currently enrolled at ACAD an art school in canada, it is my second year, im planning on majoring in graphic design and am already a duel citizen. How hard would it be for me to get a internship and what is the minimum number of schooling i would need to meet the prerequisite? (EDIT at riot) haha sorry

Alcowpwn

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
Will there be more support for clans within league of legends?
I think an official clan system with ranked scrimmages and whatnot could be fun. Or maybe just a more interactive ranked 3/5 interface with some new features like challenging other teams and whatnot. Just some free thoughts ive had floating around recently.

PixleWork

09-03-2013

cait needs to be nerfed and yi tooo...

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I didn't. I overwhelmed myself and flunked out of my first game-dev job as a producer. Way too overstressed - took EVERY problem as my own and didn't help people focus. I just got back up and tried again.
Awesome, true signs of determination.

VoidInsanity

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropo View Post
Do you have anything to say about the ''Meta''? Because currently it's always Top, Bottom, Adc, Support, Jungle... It's probably better for competitive play, but it's less fun in my opinion. It also creates alot of toxicity because if you don't follow the Meta you get reported and people are verbally abusive to you in game.
Already asked this question, he didn't answer it. He only wants to answer silly or non important questions it seems (either that or he hates me). Try asking something like "If you had to pick between Teen Annie or a Grannie Skin, which one would you use to kill Teemo first?"

Pikachu

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
I think an official clan system with ranked scrimmages and whatnot could be fun. Or maybe just a more interactive ranked 3/5 interface with some new features like challenging other teams and whatnot. Just some free thoughts ive had floating around recently.
Yea! Something for clans on league would be fun. We could have clan vs clan wars.. and bring a whole new element to league.

Alcibion

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Sorry, season 4 is focused on improving what we have now, increasing the overall health of the game and trying to up the overall quality of the summoner's rift experience. I'm afraid I don't have anything super sexy to talk about.

... I would love to talk about some of our philosophy going into this heavy rework though, but I need to wait for Morello to give an internal talk about this topic *cough* Morello *cough*.
I dunno if it qualifies for "design philosophy", however I'm pretty interested in Riot's approach to different stuff (namely items with active, support budget, and stuff like that), and I've tried to stir the topic in a way that infortunately may become obsolete depending on the direction you guys have set for season 4.
Do you think that'd be one topic that'd be open for discussion/sharing the designers' thoughts and goals (or should I just stop desperately bumping it, because at one point I'll run out of fancy ideas for one-liners :P)?

GoldfishBowl

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
Already asked this question, he didn't answer it. He only wants to answer silly or non important questions it seems (either that or he hates me). Try asking something like "If you had to pick between Teen Annie or a Grannie Skin, which one would you use to kill Teemo first?"
I probably would buy grAnnie...
Also, Maybe he just doesn't have a solid opinion, or one he doesn't care to/cannot share at the moment. Don't get all twisted just because he didn't respond to your special question. There's lots of folks here and much less time.

Free Week Ahri

09-03-2013

As a previous Blizzard employee, how do you feel the about the direction the have taken WoW in?