What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elewd

09-03-2013

Xelnath have you ever played a Touhou game? If so which one and what was your favorite boss?

and how much of a chance would a Priestess from the Shadowisles be able to join the league. there must be SOME other women there?

noomph

09-03-2013

With the viktor rework, will his death core be changed? I feel that it is the only core worth using and it doesn't need to be changed much only the others do. I want the other 2 fixed but not if it means death core gets ruined.

Omanicle

09-03-2013

Would you ever consider making a champion in the style of Ditto?

Alcowpwn

09-03-2013

When are we going to see the new Xerath release?

Farranor

09-03-2013

What are your thoughts on the interactions between lifesteal, spell vamp, physical damage, magical damage, Rylai's, and Frozen Mallet?

GoldfishBowl

09-03-2013

I was wondering if you had an opinion on the handful of champions that are seeing 50% and greater pick/ban rates in the pro scene. Do you think this is a problem, given the expansive roster League boasts? Would the scene be better having a greater variety, or would something like my idea simply separate champions into tiers?

Shameless plug I know, but my thread for reference: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2910318

Watermaester

09-03-2013

Well, he doesn't like to fully trust anyone because he said his mom used to tell him that she'd be there for his graduation and when he gets married and all that, but she never will be. He tries pushing me away because he doesn't want anyone hurting him like his mom did to him. Even sometimes when I give him a hug he'll say "you hug me just like my mom used to". I'm in the same boat as you xelnath, I didn't lose my mom so I really don't fully understand him..

Papy Mougeot

09-03-2013

Do you think critical damage chance is a good/fun thing for the game ? Anything you want to say about that ?

Bhauk

09-03-2013

any plans to adjust the meta so 0cs support isn't mandatory for 90% of games

Glyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Hey Xelnath, i'\/e read a num3er of your posts from a while 3ack and they were all \/ery inspirational, thoughtful, and kind. Just wanted to say I ha\/e a lot of respect for you, 3oth as a rioter and as a person. Keep 3eing awesome. Just like the poros.

(if you ha\/en't noticed my |3 and \/ keys are messed up lol)

p.s. completely irrela\/ant 3ut lucian has a \/isual 3ug when nami 3uffs him with the auto attack slows. If lightslinger is used while lucian has the 3uff, only one or3 will disappear as opposed to two, though two charges are used up. I would appreciate it if you can relay this to the proper department, thanks =)