What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hermitxd2

09-03-2013

If I post more questions will the odds of you answering one be higher?

I'm Australian.. you Ray-Cist?

Dies to Wolves

09-03-2013

Can you cook?

Also, what kind of music do you enjoy?

Zacheris

09-03-2013

Any chance you can clarify something about the season 3 rewards? I'd read that your highest queue's border will be used for all borders (So in my case, plat solo queue, silver 5v5, gold 3v3), so does that mean no matter what kind of game I'm in I'll have the platinum border?

Thanks

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Well it's been grand, think this has been the first time a Riot member gave me real feedback on one of my thoughts, thanks

Anyway, I'm still gonna press for that Crit Generation, unless you got something better.

And I wanted to bring up a lot of other features like more dramatic melee range variation and attack sequence variation, and well a ridiculous amount of other stuff... http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3827637

But I got more than my share of feedback so I'm happy even if you don't have time to visit, keep up the good work :]

Blue Sub 06

09-03-2013

I liked the melon soda by fanta a lot. My personal is probably Aquarius.

DeathByGrenade

09-03-2013

Hey Xelnath, do you have any hints for us about some changes for Season 4?
Any new game modes coming? Any new buffs? New maps? Etc.

Thanks for doing this thread, it's nice to see.

guiotine

09-03-2013

trying to think of something to ask about, since Xerath and Viktor were asked about already...

is there someplace where I could see "counterplay" as defined by the rioters? I think a lot of people have their own definitions, and it would be a great frame of reference for when changes are made due to a "lack of counterplay". Personally, I usually think of counterplay as something that means you are given a chance to see what an enemy is going to do and react to it, while still giving the enemy a chance to land his attack. In another sense, how does Riot determine what has counterplay and what doesn't, and do you include building an item for countering an attack as part of counterplay? Like, do you consider buying a Banshee's veil to stop Ahri's charm so she can't devastate you as counterplay?

Coredor

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacheris View Post
Any chance you can clarify something about the season 3 rewards? I'd read that your highest queue's border will be used for all borders (So in my case, plat solo queue, silver 5v5, gold 3v3), so does that mean no matter what kind of game I'm in I'll have the platinum border?

Thanks

That's correct... which has lead to people buying diamond 3v3 teams for 60$. Which riot ignored in the hopes that with no light being brought the issue only a small number of people will do it.

Koraq

09-03-2013

What did you do to keep from becoming completely overwhelmed when you were making your first steps into the game industry?

I've been trying to learn as much as possible about game design (Breaking Open the Black Box, Extra Credits, etc) and feel completely overwhelmed. It's like trying to build a bridge that spans the pacific.

That, coupled with diving as far into the InfoSec world as possible while keeping up with my studies and attending to my duties as a single father, it just seems like my dream of working for RIOT is nigh impossible, but I have to believe it's possible or else it isn't.

TL;DR I want to be awesome and work at RIOT, but feel impossibly small when comparing myself to the ridiculously talented folks there.

Also, where do you feel Aatrox lies in the world of balance?

10Bricksquad17

09-03-2013

i got another one. Will u stop answering weird questions?