What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS121054753d3803e2ba741 View Post
Reds have already said there would be no avatars because it requires too much moderation.
Bull. Reason? Summoner Icons exist.

Coredor

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
Oh I meant like pre-selected ones.. like akali, lulu, etc.. that are already made so we can just select through what images are available.
Red's have already mentioned they would like to port in game summoner icons and the like across to the forums hopefully sometime in the future.

Risemix

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I don't have anything to say, but I wanted to thank you for being so very polite. You are a very courteous person and deserve that note of respect.
I wish I could say I was always so polite. Maybe a self-improvement opportunity. lol

Call Me Tonight

09-03-2013

Will this become real thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBFA...ature=youtu.be

Talon is Freelo

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Sorry, I have only seen the Fast and the Furious 1.

I liked Sandra Bullock in the first movie where she can't stop driving a bus though. Of course, I generally like sharp women in entertaining lead roles. That's why I liked Alias and Veronica Mars so much.

Yeah, he's in a hard place. If he got reworked to be more usable, he would likely have to be nerfed. He's an AD mage. Its an unusual role without a clear purpose in the league.
Will you ever duo with me?

Can show the enemy team the terror of AD assassins.

Pikachu

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS121054753d3803e2ba741 View Post
Red's have already mentioned they would like to port in game summoner icons across to the forums hopefully sometime in the future.
You're so up to date on this! nice ^_^ Thanks for your reply.

Yea that would be really exciting if they could implement this. I have been waiting for many years since league started!

Coredor

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
You're so up to date on this! nice ^_^ Thanks for your reply.

Yea that would be really exciting if they could implement this. I have been waiting for many years since league started!
I've been reading the red's everyday for 2-3 years now. They're a slow bunch but to user demand, but I think they're getting better these days.

Also you are welcome <3

Side note, Xelnath. Why can't people queue up movement orders with shift?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
21 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsuyaDL View Post
Did you ever drink Pocari Sweat? My brother is exchanging it up near Osaka and he says it's hard to find "usual" soda, so he drinks this gatorade-like stuff with the memorable name instead.
Yes. And ew. Not my favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasado View Post
Still waiting with baited breath if you meant Rochester, New York when you played Go as a hobbie good sir.

@_____@;
Yes. I was one of the early members of the Empty Sky Go Club. Many awesome memories there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermaester View Post
Ok, so would you happen to give me any tips on how to motivate my boyfriend to motivate himself? I don't want to lose him over this, and I'm sure he doesn't want to lose me either
You are more likely to lose him if you try to force this. Can we instead talk about what behaviours he engages in that you feel are being spurred by the loss of his mum?

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

What plans are there for Fiora, if any?

ShadowLegendX

09-03-2013

For Aatroxs Ult would it be possible if when he activates it, it fills up his Blood Well or massively heals himself as he draws in blood and this should have some sort of effect along with the attack speed buff and range besides just an animation for drawing in the blood.