What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I really don't understand the question. So here's a GIF: http://imgur.com/jWc4kkL
Double points for that .gif not being one of those, "Watch this area for a few seconds and then this screamer thing happens."

Anyway, as a hopeful applicant in the not to distant future, how much weight would being on a playtest team for another company hold? It isn't paid (They're an indie company) but have made by all rights an extremely successful multiplayer game.

I'm still learning how to go through the grind, I'm just curious how much it counts as technically it's not a job, even though I do everything someone with this job would do. (They're just small and short on dollars.)

VoidInsanity

09-03-2013

Why don't you love me Xelnath? I am starting to feel like I am on some sort of Riot blacklist....

TetsuyaDL

09-03-2013

Quote:
I lived in Kanazawa-ishi, Kanazawa briefly as a foreign exchange student.

My favorite foreign food was... melon soda. And ramen. Like, the proper, soy or butaniku broth kind.
Did you ever drink Pocari Sweat? My brother is exchanging it up near Osaka and he says it's hard to find "usual" soda, so he drinks this gatorade-like stuff with the memorable name instead.

H2ojames

09-03-2013

Can we talk about fixing the lag problem?

Lo Jel Noc

09-03-2013

Quote:
My favorite foreign food was... melon soda.
You should watch Akikan.

Pluto Nash

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
Xelnath,

Favorite anime?

How much does Japanese culture inspire your champion design?
He likes any anime that is anti-Morgan Freeman, and none exist.

Therefore, he does not like anime.

NinjaMonkeys

09-03-2013

Xelnath, Have you ever gotten both Muramana and Seraph's embrace on Ryze? I'm just curious.

Also, thanks for interacting with the community so much. Keep up the good work!

Jasado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Still waiting with baited breath if you meant Rochester, New York when you played Go as a hobbie good sir.

@_____@;

Watermaester

09-03-2013

Ok, so would you happen to give me any tips on how to motivate my boyfriend to motivate himself? I don't want to lose him over this, and I'm sure he doesn't want to lose me either

Kagami

09-03-2013

Quote:
Bruisers were a result of too many years of piling **** onto characters to try to make "melee" that worked in league. Jarvan IV, Irelia, Xin Zhao are the worst offenders. They have very 1-dimensional gameplay that doesn't let the opponent react or be smart.
Why the heck was Aatrox made this year then? He seems to follow exact same patterns of old AD bruiser.

Quote:
Because all of his damage is channeled. I agree he could be remade less frustrating, but he's not game warping right now because so many popular champions wreck his life with a couple wards.
What about his role as a support where he ignores the channel damage to abuse the absurd CC time to let his adc get tons of free damage out?