What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
That would just mean that facechecking a bush would hurt even more and sustained fights would feel worse. I don't think that's the polarity we need to fix those issues. T_T
That's a valid issue, my concern is that RNG Crit maximizes benefit on marksmen with the most AA modifiers though, and their dominace, while pretty much everyone else using critical getting sub optimal use due to building defense, having to hide in brush to engage maybe... standing around being supressed by ranged attackers, in top lane who would naturally be expending their crits on uncontested farm.

It's an appeal to make Crit a stat more useful for everyone else, and add several variations to the way crit is gained and applied with skills and items... extra crit gen on hit, when hit, or escalating crit damage over time when critical strike is withheld, things like that on items with crit gen would make it a lot more involved than... auto attack, hope your RNG beats theirs, and hope your getting adequat value out of it if your not able to stack all your equipment toward 3 or 4 dimentional AA scaling...

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
18 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies to Wolves View Post
have you ever traveled abroad?

and what is your favorite foreign food?
I lived in Kanazawa-ishi, Kanazawa briefly as a foreign exchange student.

My favorite foreign food was... melon soda. And ramen. Like, the proper, soy or butaniku broth kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincarnation View Post
Something Ive always been curious about. How do you guys (rioters in general) view the forums? Do you actively use it too look at balance issues or is it just a loud backseat driver? Something in-between maybe?

I cant imagine you take everything on here seriously or else everyone would be nerfed into the ground.
Anyway gooodnight peeps im out
There's a balance between outcry and actual issues. Tl;dr - you still gotta use your judgment.

I rely on the forums a little more than the average Rioter, I guess.

Azazel XIII

09-03-2013

what league do yu have to be work at the QA team?
diamonds?

JamDubs

09-03-2013

Could you go into any more detail about how Bruisers are a "mistake?" Are there any bruisers that currently have a good kit that could be seen as a model for where they should have gone, in your opinion?

Sun Tzu X2

09-03-2013

Xelnath,

Do you love the Expendable Movies as well as the Fast and Furious franchise? Either way can you just say yes?

SlumlordThanatos

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel XIII View Post
what league do yu have to be work at the QA team?
diamonds?
I imagine they have players of all skill levels, from Wood VIII to Diamond I.

After all, they do try to balance the game at all levels of play. They don't always succeed, but I do have to give them credit for trying.

Kringe

09-03-2013

Instead of delving into your personal life, I would appreciate your opinion on my favorite champion: Talon.

I conversed with Xypherous for a short time, and it seems that the stats you(Riot) have available to you suggest he's at least in a decent spot, if not better. I'm not a very skilled player by any means, but skilled enough to see what works and what doesn't. Talon is in an awkward spot in the meta, being an AD caster assassin, and he feels lackluster in his game play if he doesn't steal half his team's kills and set back the carry(s). I don't want a Talon rework, because I believe he is so very close to what he not only needs but is meant to be. I just cannot figure out what could make him a bit more friendly to the game without costing him his purpose and usefulness.

Do you have any thoughts or insights on this?

COMME

09-03-2013

where is my lovly janna new skin?when it gonna come?and pool party skin?

Da Juan and Only

09-03-2013

@xelnath I have a quick question...what is the new champion coming out..or more a hint...female or male?

Zodai

09-03-2013

Xelnath,

Favorite anime?

How much does Japanese culture inspire your champion design?