What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

In your educated, or pretend educated, opinion.

How much does being on an internal playtest team for a company who iterates their game constantly matter to Riot? (Not closed beta, internal, directly with devs, NDAs involved.)

VoidInsanity

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu X2 View Post
Korea was doing this for a long time before NA started using it.
Thats because Koreans do not like being restricted and are constantly trying to come up with new strategies. In other games these strategies are allowed to exist and then the race is on for players to come up with a strategy to top it - See Starcraft II. However in LoL anytime a new strategy appears they just patch it out, this is extremely bad for multiple reasons including it being boring to play, watch and experience.

Veresy

09-03-2013

Would the developers consider abolishing the LP system since so many members of the community are opposed to it?

I read a PR statement saying you guys are 'happy with the way it turned out' but to be honest, the general consensus is that people who play the game would prefer the old system back. How many signatures on a petition would it take to revert to the old system?

DevilOfSadness

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Honestly, I didn't know what to say until I did some research. Afterwards, it became clear that Syria is inherently unstable. There's immense lack of respect between the mutual groups that compose this highly artificial sovereignty. There's no group particularly responsible that can earn the mutual trust of the religiously divided groups.

I fear that no amount of international intervention can stabilize that region. I fear worse for the live of those who are about to be harmed because they've lost the ability to see the enemy as human beings...

That's ... oh, you almost got me. He/She is a cool/lame jungle/adc/mid/support/bruiser with fantastic ap/ad/as ratios.

We're trying to fix the forums one piece at a time. It's not easy to get the pieces all in place. I don't have a full view of the master plan tho - sorry.
Thanks for confirming that it's a she,bruiser and as ratios

Pignite

09-03-2013

Today's Tuesday! Popeyes :3?

DoYouWantAHug

09-03-2013

Can you accept my friend request in game, you would be my 3rd rioter as a friend and that's my lucky number it would be special between us.

ShogunMegazord

09-03-2013

How do you deal with near-suicide and nearly being homeless because of an argument with your parents due to being unable to get a job for several reasons (Medication, lack of experience and more)?

And what the hell does it take to get a perma-ban on the forum reduced to a time ban?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
14 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
Can you tell us anything about the champion in the Pool Party poster (the one who's POV we're looking through)

Is it the next champ? A champ further off? Where the champ is from?

Also, what's your favorite action movie?
Someone else owns that project. I dare not spoiler his/her/its release any more.

Action movie... uhm... does.. uh... The Shawshank Redemption count as action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
Xelnath I only have kalameet and gwyn left, be proud of me
Well done. I am proud of you.

SlumlordThanatos

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
Thats because Koreans do not like being restricted and are constantly trying to come up with new strategies. In other games these strategies are allowed to exist and then the race is on for players to come up with a strategy to top it - See Starcraft II. However in LoL anytime a new strategy appears they just patch it out, this is extremely bad for multiple reasons including it being boring to play, watch and experience.
And yet, more people watch professional League than professional hockey in the US.

So apparently it is still fun to watch.

Rawrbat

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
What are your favorite video game songs? Asking purely because I've been on a VGM binge recently. No More Heroes soundtrack too good.
Ironically enough, try the Secret of Mana OST. It's pretty awesome for an SNES game.