What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sun Tzu X2

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
I guess Smite is still a Taboo subject in your offices. Alternate question then, is there any reason why the current balance of the game is based upon restricting anything and everything that deviates from the "Top, mid, jungle, ADC, support" lane composition? The second anything happens, ANYTHING you patch it out immediately. Most recent example being 2v1 lanes to push down towers quickly.
Korea was doing this for a long time before NA started using it.

Netteh

09-02-2013

Xelnath I only have kalameet and gwyn left, be proud of me

Irelia Bot

09-02-2013

Would you make a ranked team with Morgageddon and stream it?

Jarvan Krislov

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
What do you think of the current forum community? Have you ever disagreed with a ban or a closed thread the mods did?
this epic thread comes to mind. btw I still have no idea how it got opened again: it wasn't the parrot.

Was it you Xelnath? I started that thread on a forum smurf.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3418380

X SkeletonCandy

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
Xelnath I only have kalameet and gwyn left, be proud of me
You better not parry-spam Gwyn...

Hermitxd2

09-02-2013

Do you also have a strong urge to kill Teemo? Or a Lux who spams laugh?

I can respect a singed who spams laugh, its classy.

Hexten

09-02-2013

Xelnath, what your view on Akali's current state? In your Xerath thread, you called her an AP hypercarry. A mage with extremely short range with massive burst damage.

If you could do any changes to her to allow more skillful plays, what would it be?

Kizuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I used to work on bicycles when I lived in New York, played Go when I lived in Rochester, spent hours walking the hills when I lived in Redmond, then played far too much WoW (got the black qiraji mount in classic!) until I started working here.

My favorite fantasy book series is probably the Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazny. More heady, realistic world stuff, I've been reading Crucial Conversations by a small consortium of smart people.

I also picked up a couple books on survival a while back because a friend recommended them. Turned out to mostly be stuff I already knew though. I'm not much of a camper, but my grandfather taught me alot when I was young.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Wait. Rochester New York? That Rochester?

Also what was the name of the survival books?

TetsuyaDL

09-02-2013

If you get caught playing LoL at work, do you get in trouble, or encouragement to "Keep up the good work?"

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
13 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanikatt View Post
Xelnath secret crush on Tryndamere (Mark Merrill) confirmed.
Marc is quite good looking. So is RiotJeffJew, MasterYi, RiotTantram, Subninja, Samamayem and numerous others. So many people here put a lot of effort into taking care of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu X2 View Post
Xelnath,

Olaf, is this rework actually going to happen. Because it seems like a nerf...to a champion whose name is used to describe nerfing a champion into oblivion. How can Olaf, who was the original victim of being "Olaf'd" possibly be "Olaf'd" again.

It's not like the champ does well, he has had the lowest win rate for what 8 months now? However, he deserves another nerf?

Yeah, he's been neglected for too long. Now we're working on him. Not much more we can do than that. He's a dangerous champion because he gains SO much power at low health. Its a window of power that's hard to percieve until you're even in the high platinum range. I can't even tell.

Quote:
Night Xelnath, if you get a chance to read my thoughts on enhancing gameplay, whether your remark on them or not, I'd appreciate it,
I think you're onto something with the mages needing better attack frames, but not better attack speed scaling. Hmmm... how would we solve that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyEx View Post
How'd you manage to win half of a game?
I did 10 push-ups for getting stressed out, then 3 more pushups for myself.

Quote:
my boyfriend lost his mom early in life and it's been affecting him in and out of relationships. what could i do to help him besides offer him professional help? (im trying my best to get him to see a therapist but he isnt giving in)
I'm sorry to hear that. Ultimately, the best you can do is to recognize that change has to be motivated from within... within him, not you. The best you can do is to try to understand how it affects him and decide if this is something you can live with or not.

Then make the best choice possible for yourself. It's not reasonable to expect to change someone, no matter how long you are together. If all he needs is someone to hold him, respect him and assure him you'll be there as long as you mutually respect and admire yourself - great. If it means he hurts you... you need to take care of yourself.

Sorry, I've never been in this situation. My mother was harsh, but cared. She's still around and tho we don't get along, I still am glad she was in my life.