What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zan Vorez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Let's see... that would mean that the super skirmishy jump in and burst scenario would be the best for Crit champs. It might discourage head to head engagement and turn it into a league of burstcraft. Would be worried.
Why can't Crit Chance be changed more to something like Caitlin's passive where you get bonus damage after a certain number of attacks based on your percentage?

doublelift fg

09-03-2013

what happened to heimer?

LegacyEx

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I made a mini pact with myself to do 10 push ups after I end a league match stressed out.

... I did 65 pushups today.
How'd you manage to win half of a game?

Watermaester

09-03-2013

my boyfriend lost his mom early in life and it's been affecting him in and out of relationships. what could i do to help him besides offer him professional help? (im trying my best to get him to see a therapist but he isnt giving in)

Zodai

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyEx View Post
How'd you manage to win half of a game?
Five of them were for fun.

Do not comprehend

SgtWoodsy

09-03-2013

I want to talk about how my friends are a bunch of condescending lovely people cause I prefer Dota and they prefer League.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
12 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma View Post
Have any hobbies to pass the time? Favorite book series?
I used to work on bicycles when I lived in New York, played Go when I lived in Rochester, spent hours walking the hills when I lived in Redmond, then played far too much WoW (got the black qiraji mount in classic!) until I started working here.

My favorite fantasy book series is probably the Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazny. More heady, realistic world stuff, I've been reading Crucial Conversations by a small consortium of smart people.

I also picked up a couple books on survival a while back because a friend recommended them. Turned out to mostly be stuff I already knew though. I'm not much of a camper, but my grandfather taught me alot when I was young.

Happy Firetrucks

09-03-2013

Why was my topic avoided?

batosia95136

09-03-2013

Quote:
... wat.
OK, let me see if I can be more clear.

Is it wrong according to the summoners code to make smurfs to pick up girls in Co-op vs Ai.
Also, is it wrong morally.

The smurfs I've used for this are um:
funtimebat, tracelunacy, and currently batosia95137 (I ran out of creativity.)

Zodai

09-03-2013

What do you think of the current forum community? Have you ever disagreed with a ban or a closed thread the mods did?