What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firefly Captain

09-03-2013

Thank you Xelnath! Also, upon Twitter-stalking it appears we have the same first name. You are officially the best/favorite/most awesome Rioter!

GD Nash

09-03-2013

And I consider my Morgan Freeman plea to be reasonable..

If you were to get a hold of Morgan Freeman to do the announcer lines, this entire game would change for the better. No more "fk u rito" threads.. everyone would absolutely adore you.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hmmm... Sorry, the best I can relate to here is that I've occasionally looked at a guy and went, "damn, that guy looks amazing. I wish I was in that good shape/had a chin like that/spoke that confidently and persuasively."
Xelnath secret crush on Tryndamere (Mark Merrill) confirmed.

Zodai

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Nihongo wo hanasemasu. Kedo, mada shoushinsha desu.

(I don't have an IME, sadly)
IME?

I think if you set the computer's local to Japanese, you get the ability to type in Kana characters as well.

わたしわにほんじんです!

That said, I still don't know how to go into Kanji, in addition to only having taken one class.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-03-2013
11 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutkaiser View Post
What if Critical Strike Chance was replaced thruought the game with a feature like Ashe Passive, Focus, so that characters gain Critical Strikes over time. It could generate regardless of whether your in combat or out, and generate faster with Critical Strike items?

Just seems like a way to get rid of RNG and also enable different forms of AA modifiers, ones that would benefit champions which have more trouble engaging and more skills to use.
Let's see... that would mean that the super skirmishy jump in and burst scenario would be the best for Crit champs. It might discourage head to head engagement and turn it into a league of burstcraft. Would be worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixWarrior View Post
Who would win in a fantasy fist fight between you and Morello?
He would probably stop and let me win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
Is it wrong to make smurfs to pick up girls in Co-op vs AI?
... wat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
My fortune-telling kit says someone a fangirl is going to sneak through the air vents and propose to you at Riot tomorrow

Your thoughts?
No. Please. Not again. Please stop showing up at the office in drag, Zodai.

Sun Tzu X2

09-03-2013

Xelnath,

Olaf, is this rework actually going to happen. Because it seems like a nerf...to a champion whose name is used to describe nerfing a champion into oblivion. How can Olaf, who was the original victim of being "Olaf'd" possibly be "Olaf'd" again.

It's not like the champ does well, he has had the lowest win rate for what 8 months now? However, he deserves another nerf?

Zan Vorez

09-03-2013

Just a question about a particular champion: Has anyone noticed the massive issues and bugs that have been occurring with Elise on Rappel since it was changed? (This is an example http://i.imgur.com/QB5YMZS.gif)

bahamutkaiser

09-03-2013

oh well, Night Xelnath, if you get a chance to read my thoughts on enhancing gameplay, whether your remark on them or not, I'd appreciate it, I'd really like Riot to apply more interesting and unique features to Champions, and making all their Auto Attacks more unique would be a good start...

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3827637

Lo Jel Noc

09-03-2013

Why do Colonel J's smurfs get insta-permabanned now? They didn't used to.

TheRealZedShady

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelnath View Post
nihongo wo hanasemasu. Kedo, mada shoushinsha desu.

(i don't have an ime, sadly)
がんばってね