What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audhulma

09-02-2013

Have any hobbies to pass the time? Favorite book series?

Hermitxd2

09-02-2013

Whats your concept skin that you've seen floating around, that isn't an official skin?..yet.

I recommend ginger-bread man singed.

King Dalton

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
This won't happen, because it would be ridiculously strong in the jungle and that's not the kind of value we want Leona to bring. She provides a unique support playstyle that would be much missed.
So what? What's wrong with giving champions diversity?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
9 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Hey, so this is probably not a question you can answer (maybe more of a sales/art question?) but you're around so I might as well try.

Why was Elise chosen to be the Victorious skin instead of say, the Championship skin? Considering this is her first new skin since her launch, and she's unlikely to get another one for a fairly long time (my understanding is her transformation ult puts her on the list of 'champs that are difficult to make skins for'), you'd think it'd be a skin made available to everyone, even if only for a limited time. Instead, it'll only go to a select % of the player base who make gold or higher. Why was this decision made?

Also, somehow I foresee this post getting downvotes from people accusing me of just wanting the skin without having to reach gold, despite already being gold.
I don't know. You'll have to ask someone who made the call. My guess is that because Elise was so influential early in the season, they decided to pick her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewlink2 View Post
Hi Xelnath I just wanted to ask how you're doing
Thank you, Mewlink. I'm very sore. I made a mini pact with myself to do 10 push ups after I end a league match stressed out.

... I did 65 pushups today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureiya View Post
Since Sivir is getting a VU, is Riot planning on buffing her anytime in the future? I read that she might be getting some QoL changes but I was wondering if she is going to get a rework on any of her abilities because she is one of the oldest ADC in the game that is rarely picked in competitive play.
Statikk did a few minor touchups. Nothing huge though.

Sun Tzu X2

09-02-2013

Quote:
Bruisers were a result of too many years of piling **** onto characters to try to make "melee" that worked in league. Jarvan IV, Irelia, Xin Zhao are the worst offenders. They have very 1-dimensional gameplay that doesn't let the opponent react or be smart.
I loved my Xin Zhao vs. Irelia matchups in top lane. It took lots of skill and knowledge to win that lane.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Quote:
Bruisers were a result of too many years of piling **** onto characters to try to make "melee" that worked in league. Jarvan IV, Irelia, Xin Zhao are the worst offenders. They have very 1-dimensional gameplay that doesn't let the opponent react or be smart.
Mage Fighters like Mordekaiser were pretty simple, but than that's too ez mode, so he got nerfed too... what gives? Lee Sin has more value in his utility alone than all the features Mordekaiser has in total... JS.

batosia95136

09-02-2013

Is it wrong to make smurfs to pick up girls in Co-op vs AI?

Blue Sub 06

09-02-2013

What do you feel are the biggest downfalls and successes of both the community and riot its self?

dumponursoul

09-02-2013

Can you talk about Warwick, your thoughts on him, and any personal or department ideas or plans involving him?

Xelnath

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
10 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenisSageZ View Post
Do you speak any other languages besides English?
Nihongo wo hanasemasu. Kedo, mada shoushinsha desu.

(I don't have an IME, sadly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koronisz View Post
Still talking about your past relationship eh Xelnath? Glad to see you haven't change since your last emotional breakdown and you're still full of yourself..
Do you have something you need to talk about? You seem to be quite upset about something but aren't approaching it directly.

Open up a bit. Maybe someone can help.