What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pluto Nash

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
He deleted it after I quoted it.

I'm a ninja.
Morgan Freeman's taskforce had him delete it.

DreamEaters

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
That's ... oh, you almost got me. He/She is a cool/lame jungle/adc/mid/support/bruiser with fantastic ap/ad/as ratios.
So... Urgot got a new body. I like it. When's the skin coming out? (Please make it "Pretty Pretty Urgot") to be kidding me.. so close..

OverpoweredSoap

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozorae View Post
Obviously Sion..
Besides extremely obvious ones of course.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

What if Critical Strike Chance was replaced thruought the game with a feature like Ashe Passive, Focus, so that characters gain Critical Strikes over time. It could generate regardless of whether your in combat or out, and generate faster with Critical Strike items?

Just seems like a way to get rid of RNG and also enable different forms of AA modifiers, ones that would benefit champions which have more trouble engaging and more skills to use.

Ralik098

09-02-2013

Quote:

I think the problem with AD bruisers is that bruisers lack a clearly defined purpose in league. They honestly exist as a huge mistake. That means they need to be given a more proper, specific purpose, then item built to support that purpose.
This class of champions is probably my favorite in the entire game. However, the current state of top lane is really abysmal in my opinion because I don't feel relevant to the outcome of the game while playing these bruisers. Any chance you could elaborate some on where you think they need to go in the future and are there any changes coming in S4 that is directed towards this? Thanks.

EDIT-

Quote:
Bruisers were a result of too many years of piling **** onto characters to try to make "melee" that worked in league. Jarvan IV, Irelia, Xin Zhao are the worst offenders. They have very 1-dimensional gameplay that doesn't let the opponent react or be smart.
Honestly, I don't see how you can even say this now given that many of these champions simply don't work at all in the current state of the game. Irelia is seen like once a month in competitive play if even that. If you can't jungle as a bruiser you simply don't have a place in the competitive scene right now.

MeowMixWarrior

09-02-2013

Who would win in a fantasy fist fight between you and Morello?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
8 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insentience View Post
Xelnath what is your opinion on Daylight Saving Time
I think its the worst thing Benjamin Franklin was ever involved with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
You talk a lot about your own relationships with other women. Something I always wonder though - is have you ever had feelings for another guy? Anything at all where you found yourself thinking "damn, I wish you were a woman because you'd be perfect."
Hmmm... Sorry, the best I can relate to here is that I've occasionally looked at a guy and went, "damn, that guy looks amazing. I wish I was in that good shape/had a chin like that/spoke that confidently and persuasively."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
Can you elaborate on how bruisers were a mistake?
Bruisers were a result of too many years of piling **** onto characters to try to make "melee" that worked in league. Jarvan IV, Irelia, Xin Zhao are the worst offenders. They have very 1-dimensional gameplay that doesn't let the opponent react or be smart.

Sun Tzu X2

09-02-2013

Yay, there are other people who are concerned about AD Bruisers!

Unite!

Zodai

09-02-2013

My fortune-telling kit says someone a fangirl is going to sneak through the air vents and propose to you at Riot tomorrow

Your thoughts?

Pluto Nash

09-02-2013

Ok Xelnath, I have a rather serious question this time.

What will be done with Katarina? Many of us believe she needs some sort of buff.