Who is the new champion in the 2013 Pax Prime Pool Party Poster?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loyalpotatoe

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabberdoodlz View Post
That's Katarina if we can agree this is a similar sketch to Ziggs' actual pool party splash art.

Attachment 772149
Attachment 772148
yep seems so

kirume

09-02-2013

gypsylord seems to like the bad girl type. Vi with smoking and now, new champ with smoking and tobacco :/

Kiamara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

I wanna think it's a new champ, but at the same time I am almost positive it's forecast Janna.

With all the hints of thundering and wind and blowing ect, also Janna has tattoos on her shoulders..and she is wearing a long sleeve jacket in the skin so she might have cute little cloud tattoos on the skin we cant see!

Also forecast Janna's theme is all red and blue

and she is wearing nail polish!

Loyalpotatoe

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiamara View Post
I wanna think it's a new champ, but at the same time I am almost positive it's forecast Janna.

With all the hints of thundering and wind and blowing ect, also Janna has tattoos on her shoulders..and she is wearing a long sleeve jacket in the skin so she might have cute little cloud tattoos on the skin we cant see!

Also forecast Janna's theme is all red and blue

and she is wearing nail polish!
ok so you think it's janna based on the tattoos, and forecase janna specifically because of the colours.

From a design perspective, how would that make sense? What makes forecast Janna is the costume, so why would she have tattoos the same colour as her costume when the only time you can see them is if she isn't wearing the costume? same goes for the nail polish.

Seems more likely a new champ with a red/blue theme.

MasterYiGodtier

09-02-2013

woah this thread got so big.

WaylayPaleale

09-02-2013

Well it isn't Vi, but it seems to be someone with 3+ arms since we can see both her hands in the shot...

It could also be a curvacious he...

Just speculating.

Loyalpotatoe

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaylayPaleale View Post
Well it isn't Vi, but it seems to be someone with 3+ arms since we can see both her hands in the shot...

It could also be a curvacious he...

Just speculating.
protip: it's POV, not a photograph so they don't need to be holind a camera if that's what you're implying

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

09-02-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYiGodtier View Post
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...35288028_o.jpg

Anyone have any idea who this champion might be? You can only see her bottom half.
Are you so sure the person's a girl?

Rule 34

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Are you so sure the person's a girl?
I like where this is going.

TheEnygma

09-02-2013

well I'm glad we're getting hints on the next one. I found Lucian meh even in PBE games so having somebody new is kinda exciting. Can't wait for her official Christmas release though

...Kappa