What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aihtacI

09-02-2013

I want to talk about being matched against a three-man premade in a level 5 Normal and having two of my teammates (duo) go AFK after Champion Select.

kKazuo

09-02-2013

Can you elaborate on how bruisers were a mistake?

BVSTED Karma

09-02-2013

How does Riot decide which champ gets a new skin?

OverpoweredSoap

09-02-2013

Xelnath, is there a champion(s) you feel that's theme doesn't feel/fit very well with their kit?

Basist

09-02-2013

Would you/whoever consider unnerfing/adding a little bit of range back to Ryze? I know he's meant to be a short/mid range mage, but with all of the same spells the same it really does put him in an un-fun spot. Adding 25 or something back into Spell Flux would make it a bit less tedious when playing him and letting you open up with E then W like his usual combo, but as it is now by the time you try to cast E first almost every range disable can hit you first and they can/will back away or just stay out of his range all together because all of his spells share the same unsynergetic range and it ruins his playstyle. Not to mention most range can auto him at the same range as his spells or farther before he can even get one off.

Gixia

09-02-2013

Hey, so this is probably not a question you can answer (maybe more of a sales/art question?) but you're around so I might as well try.

Why was Elise chosen to be the Victorious skin instead of say, the Championship skin? Considering this is her first new skin since her launch, and she's unlikely to get another one for a fairly long time (my understanding is her transformation ult puts her on the list of 'champs that are difficult to make skins for'), you'd think it'd be a skin made available to everyone, even if only for a limited time. Instead, it'll only go to a select % of the player base who make gold or higher. Why was this decision made?

Also, somehow I foresee this post getting downvotes from people accusing me of just wanting the skin without having to reach gold, despite already being gold.

Papy Mougeot

09-02-2013

You answered a question about Ad bruisers. I always thought trinity force was a bruiser item because of the mix of stats make more sense on them... The only stat that I think is wasted on someone like irelia, jax or hecarim is the critical damage chance.

So my question is : Do you think critical damage chance is supposed to be built by bruisers and are they supposed to build triforce ? (I don't consider GP or trynd as bruisers but as melee carries)

I use the word "supposed" because every classes have items they are supposed to build, like rabadon by AP carries and IE for Ad carries (not only marksman but melees too). And triforce should be the item bruisers are supposed to build Imo.

Zodai

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto Nash View Post
Xelnath, you cannot ignore the community's plea for Morgan Freeman!

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...8#post41091748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Watch me.
You got pwn't.

Maximum Tibbers

09-02-2013

Hi Xelnath I just wanted to ask how you're doing

Sureiya

09-02-2013

Since Sivir is getting a VU, is Riot planning on buffing her anytime in the future? I read that she might be getting some QoL changes but I was wondering if she is going to get a rework on any of her abilities because she is one of the oldest ADC in the game that is rarely picked in competitive play.