What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neoseanster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

Read any webcomics, Xelnath? What do you follow?

Valenten

09-02-2013

What is your favorite conference room at Riot? Room title and reason for liking it so much.

Steamcario

09-02-2013

Would you be so kind as to give me your head?

-Rengar main

GD Nash

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto Nash View Post
Bump

Zodai

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto Nash View Post
Bump
I think he's busy reading my wall.

SlumlordThanatos

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
Read any webcomics, Xelnath? What do you follow?
Hopefully he reads Exterminatus Now.

GD Nash

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
I think he's busy reading my wall.
I'm sorry, brother Zodai, but I believe Morgan Freeman is more important.

X SkeletonCandy

09-02-2013

What's your opinion on the current state of Lucian? A lot of people agree that he's not really up to par, and that his damage is weak compared to most other Marksmen. In my (limited) experience, he has a hard time trading in lane considering every single one of skills can be dodged.

Papy Mougeot

09-02-2013

How awesome will xerath be after his rework ?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
4 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanikatt View Post
What sort of crazy new game mode (like CTF or King of the Hill) would you like to see developed for LoL at some point?
I would love to see something insane, but recognizable, like a version of summoner's rift with waves of lava that flood the jungle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danishthethird View Post
I'm really, really, really tired of the way that people mistreat me in relationships.
Then you probably aren't establishing strong boundaries soon enough. Maybe I'm fortunate, but I've not been really mistreated while still in a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Cerulius View Post
What do you think about how strong ADC's are at this moment of time? (Ex: Cait, Vayne, Twitch)
All of the ADCs are really strong. Probably something that needs attention. Needs a subtle touch though - they aren't far off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
What are your favorite video game songs? Asking purely because I've been on a VGM binge recently. No More Heroes soundtrack too good.
I don't really understand music. A girl I dated several years back tried to teach me how to understand the genres but it just didn't click. All I knew was that Hot Chip music was fun.

Quote:
Question is, are there any changes coming to either help AD Bruisers in these matchups? Or possibly hurt the range champs going top when they face AD Bruisers?
I think the problem with AD bruisers is that bruisers lack a clearly defined purpose in league. They honestly exist as a huge mistake. That means they need to be given a more proper, specific purpose, then item built to support that purpose.

Quote:
Were you at PAX? If you were, how awesome was it for you? If you weren't, what did you do instead? Any upcoming games you're looking forward to?
I had tickets, but I got sick shortly before PAX and gave my tickets to Ezreal. I made him promise to talk to some cute girls IRL or else I would cut him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel XIII View Post
are yu happy that Draven beat Link tonight?
Elated. I love to see upsets.