What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldmanj

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
This won't happen, because it would be ridiculously strong in the jungle and that's not the kind of value we want Leona to bring. She provides a unique support playstyle that would be much missed.
so i have to chime in here. I still feel she needs to be able to proc her passive on her own. not how allies are able to proc the mark but to have at least 1 or 2 of her abilities able to proc it. her shield stun really feels like it would be the best choice for this option.

leona just feel handicapped without someone always being near her. if your carry dies the likelihood you can even finish an opponent of if they are low is slim.

Torn King

09-02-2013

How do you feel about LeBlanc's current state? Did her recent buff provide enough?

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

I guess I should ask a more rational request, can you confirm that Mordekaiser is under review for changes?, and without overstepping any hush hush, what thoughts and considerations are there for his alteration?

PimpDaddyNasty

09-02-2013

What are your thoughts on the whole Syria debacle?

GhostStalker

09-02-2013

Why can't katarina be buffed? She can't kill anything in lane unless someone makes a series of critical mistakes.

If counterplay is the issue, why wasn't this resolved on her remake? It feels bad to nerf her so that she's no longer worth picking over other assassins.

Zei

09-02-2013

Though I feel that the game has become way more balanced compared to S2, I still feel that low-mobility AP champions has gotten the short end of the stick in this season. Are you guys doing anything to fix this in the future? I think if you just gave low-mobility champions a small increase in damage they would be picked more as a tradeoff for mobility; but I think nerfing/buffing is a lot more complex than that. Can you give me your thoughts?

Acccce

09-02-2013

Question: Reasons behind Rengar nerf. And why do you feel it is fitting to make his ult have a warning like Noc.

JoeDerp

09-02-2013

Can we please have Soul Shroud back?
.... Please?

DreamEaters

09-02-2013

Whose POV is POOL PARTY Poster??

kdHuCoB8S3

09-02-2013

Why are the announcements coming in a reddit-style fashion, while the announcements section in the forums is dead?

Will Magma chamber come with S4 release? (Most likely not allowed to give info, but any hint would be nice!)

Will replays be released anytime soon? It's been 4 years :|

Why don't we get a real scythe girl champion? People say it's a overused trope yet we have zombies, cowboys and sword wielding knights!