What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sun Tzu X2

09-02-2013

Xelnath,

I really respect you and hopefully you can chime in about my concern.

Ever since I started playing this game, I fell in love with playing AD Bruisers. I loved going 1v1 in top lane and knowing I would win based on my skill compared to my opponents. However, for the majority of season 3 I haven't been able to do that. I am always up against ranged opponents who simply seem to not have a glaring weakness. I get poked down, lose farm, and the worst part is I can't even duel or have skirmishes with them because I am always so low in the HP department.

Question is, are there any changes coming to either help AD Bruisers in these matchups? Or possibly hurt the range champs going top when they face AD Bruisers?

Thanks

Fell14043

09-02-2013

Were you at PAX? If you were, how awesome was it for you? If you weren't, what did you do instead? Any upcoming games you're looking forward to?

Personally, I wasn't able to go to PAX (being half the country away makes travel difficult on my budget). I've spent my time working and playing Saints Row IV and League. I'm totally looking forward to Pokemon X&Y and the new Legend of Zelda game.

Azazel XIII

09-02-2013

are yu happy that Draven beat Link tonight?

Kagami

09-02-2013

Since I haven't seen much talk on Lee Sin from any rioters lately, so I'll go ahead and ask your opinion on him when he is becoming such a high priority pick in competitive play?, especially in Korea with his 95% pick/ban rate (just behind Elise who got nerfed recently) and tied for bans with TF.

Do you feel he is balanced as such, or the over the top at all currently?

BVSTED Karma

09-02-2013

Why are skins being made for champions that have plenty of skins while champs like Zed, Zyra, Diana, etc. only have one?

ValderiusRex

09-02-2013

I know the details haven't been worked out for the S4 vision changes yet, but what general direction are you guys looking to push the vision/ward wars into so supports actually get to spend gold on items?

Also, make it to PAX this year?

advancedAI

09-02-2013

Hi Xelnath!

Is Scorched Earth Renekton on hiatus due to Lifeguard Renek?

Will we possibly see him in the distant future?

March of Dimes

09-02-2013

Could you explain how matchmaker works? Why can't you just be placed into a league/tier that matches the mmr the system's using? I'm guessing it doesn't do that because lp gain =/= lp loss and because, in my experience, I always get stuck playing with/against higher-tiered players. Is there an advantage to making a system that takes longer to place you at a tier corresponding to your mmr? Why not place people against members of their own division if league points are what you earn for the win/loss?

OneVendetta

09-02-2013

Will we ever get a call of duty champion? I love CoD and LoL and would like to see it happen

Pignite

09-02-2013

Who are your top 5 favorite champions?