What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mechanikatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

What sort of crazy new game mode (like CTF or King of the Hill) would you like to see developed for LoL at some point?

Penguinbashr

09-02-2013

Why can't we see any QoL changes for GP? There are a few minor annoyances with the champion and a QoL buff with him would make him feel a lot more fluent with animations/playstyle.

Please don't nerf W, it's the only thing he has going for him.

GD Nash

09-02-2013

Will you consider our plea?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...8#post41091748

Danishthethird

09-02-2013

I'm really, really, really tired of the way that people mistreat me in relationships.

sirplayalot11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

I 'would' like to talk about any new items coming out for s4, poppy rework and such, but I know you can't disclose that, so I'll ask this.

Favorite Pizza? by who?
Also, any advice for quick money?(I have a job, but electric bill is killing me, 350$ for a house of 3, the fu...)

Chun Li

09-02-2013

What do you think about how strong ADC's are at this moment of time? (Ex: Cait, Vayne, Twitch)

Beardius Epicus

09-02-2013

Is there anyway you can give us a hint as to who the next VU is for? I know one of you said a while back that Sivir is not the next one we'll be getting. Even a small one that'll spark some anticipation will do, like is it a melee champ, is it a female, is it an AP champ, is it a tank just some kinda small hint?

SilentConquest

09-02-2013

Secret of Mana. My littler sister, brother and I played it together growing up. It was the only game we could play as 3.[/QUOTE]

Secret of Mana's pretty sweet I'm partial to the Gauntlet series for multiplayer games for 3.

Aurora Caelestis

09-02-2013

Can Blitz be made viable as a tanky dps again. i just tried it in bots with infinity edge triforce and it was fun ;^;

Rule 34

09-02-2013

What are your favorite video game songs? Asking purely because I've been on a VGM binge recently. No More Heroes soundtrack too good.

12345612 ... 47