What would you like to talk about tonight?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
1 of 41 Riot Posts

I'll answer reasonable questions until 1 am.

Rule 34

09-02-2013

Who's your favorite pro player, and why?

SilentConquest

09-02-2013

What's your favorite non-LoL game of all time?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
2 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
Who's your favorite pro player, and why?
Hmmm... I don't really know much about pro players. However, it seems like Dyrus is widely considered a warm, long-suffering, down to earth guy and I respect that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentConquest View Post
What's your favorite non-LoL game of all time?
Secret of Mana. My littler sister, brother and I played it together growing up. It was the only game we could play as 3.

marisgard

09-02-2013

i would like to talk about leona, she needs to trigger her own passive.

bahamutkaiser

09-02-2013

I'd like to talk about my Unholy Mountain thread, but it's probably too much to discuss...

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3827637

Vikaryous

09-02-2013

How does it feel waking up every morning knowing you get to work for Riot Games on one of the most successful titles in recent memory?

Also, if you could give one tip to an aspiring Rioter, what would it be?

OneVendetta

09-02-2013

I would like to talk about lag. I hate lag. Your name makes me lag

Zodai

09-02-2013

What rules do the moderators follow in response to bans, closed threads, and moved ones?

Additionally, I have made a thread on the subject; and am curious as to what a Rioter would think of my observations.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...690&highlight=

Xelnath

Systems Designer

09-02-2013
3 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisgard View Post
i would like to talk about leona, she needs to trigger her own passive.
This won't happen, because it would be ridiculously strong in the jungle and that's not the kind of value we want Leona to bring. She provides a unique support playstyle that would be much missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaryous View Post
How does it feel waking up every morning knowing you get to work for Riot Games on one of the most successful titles in recent memory?

Also, if you could give one tip to an aspiring Rioter, what would it be?
You know... this is really the last thing on my mind when I wake up. I didn't come to Riot because it was successful, I came to Riot because my friends already worked here and urged me to give it a shot.

I was pretty impressed in the interview when everyone I encountered seemed to have better answers for the questions they posed than I did. Its rare to walk out of an interview process feeling that severely out played!

As for tips... chase your passion. If you want to work at Riot, pick something and become the best at it you can be - on your own time. Watching the interns this year, I saw so many who were amazing at one little thing and develop it into brilliance here. Very humbling to recognize it.

1234511 ... 47