My Caitlyn Re-design (Art)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirana Arashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2013

Wow , If Riot ever does a Visual Upgrade on her , I would really like this concept becoming into a reality. It looks simply amazing and more classy! I love It.

siiphon

08-31-2013

riot pls

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

08-31-2013
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Wow, I love it!

Particularly the clothing cuts.

Emerald Owl

08-31-2013

I love this. :3 Especially because her cape compares her to the likes of TF and Vayne, but gives her a different silhouette. Are you going to draw her gun too?

Panwar

08-31-2013

For a couple of months I have been thinking of what I would do for a Cait redesign. And now I don't have to. You actually came up with some of the same things I did. Cut fingers on her index and thumb for snipering, Trench coat, tone down the hat, more serious "sherrifing" outfit. It also needs a complete redesign of the rifle as well. something more towards the end of Jayce's hammer(perhaps a bit less futuristic).

This is great, well done.

UrsaMinor

08-31-2013

Why does it say "Website offline" everytime I click on general discussion?

LightEcho

08-31-2013

Wow, that's pretty damn good. A) She now looks like a sheriff. B) somehow you made it so the hat fits in.

moogle890

08-31-2013

While I would miss Caitlyn's mini dress, this looks really epic.

OneDragonArmy

08-31-2013

I love the Badass Longcoat trope, and this actually makes me like Caitlyn, instead of just being annoyed by her high range. Good job, she looks way more steampunk now.

Lightfinder

08-31-2013

Riot hire this person!

Side note, I love that you pushed the steampunk vibe. That's part of what i love about Piltover, and I don't think Cait currently evokes that feel properly.