Twisted Treeline Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

barefootbearfeet

08-31-2013

If it's a team-only thing, does anyone want to get together and try for gold? I don't care much about the borders, but unlocking Elise with a skin would be awesome.

Probably shouldn't have posted this with a smurf.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2013

I'm interested.

Nightstruck

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootbearfeet View Post
If it's a team-only thing, does anyone want to get together and try for gold? I don't care much about the borders, but unlocking Elise with a skin would be awesome.

Probably shouldn't have posted this with a smurf.
smurf of a silver maybe. if you were higher you wouldnt care about trying TT because you could solo q up to gold faster.

barefootbearfeet

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstruck View Post
smurf of a silver maybe. if you were higher you wouldnt care about trying TT because you could solo q up to gold faster.
I'm not an amazing player by any means, and I know for a fact that due to my playstyle and general champion/role choice that solo queue will never be kind to me. I prefer playing tanks, initiators, peelers, etc. The sort of champions that are better at setting up for the rest of the team.

Think of it as a way for me to adjust to the "I'm going to carry" mentality a lot of players have. They'll pick a damage champion and hope to snowball. If it goes well, they'll stay confident throughout the game and contribute to a win, or at least won't leave as readily. On the other hand, someone hoping to snowball and carry who fails to do so tends to bring down the rest of the team, doing anything including giving up, leaving, feeding, or blaming. It doesn't always happen, but it occurs often enough for me to be wary of it.

That being said, I rarely go against them and opt to make it easier for them to snowball by playing some tank with a good engage.

With Twisted Treeline games being shorter, the teams being more condensed, and the map being much smaller, I feel it's probably my best shot at unlocking the Elise skin (the only reason I'm trying this) without having to radically shift to a new way to play.

So please give me the benefit of the doubt.

barefootbearfeet

08-31-2013

Bump.

Man In Chair

08-31-2013

I'd be down to play some ranked 3's.

Bossman Yordle

08-31-2013

I'm very interested. Please add me.

MyNamesSoda

08-31-2013

Interested.

Langdon

08-31-2013

im down if anyone is up for it

Unseen Savagery

08-31-2013

Im down add me in game